Alagasia

Kikyo's Jealousy

"I'm pregnant." Kikyo says as she walks back out of the bathroom.

"OMG! OMG!" Murtagh shouts.

"WHAT!?" Kikyo demands, turning to glare at Murtagh.

"That's awesome!" Murtagh says as a smile covers his face.

"Easy for you to say, you're not the one carrying the baby!" Kikyo says, glaring at Murtagh with irritated eyes.

"But.....you aren't happy too?" Murtagh asks, his smile fading.

"I am. HEY! Where's Darigan and Legolas?" Kikyo asks as a smile covers her face as well.

"They're outside." Murtagh says, pointing toward the door. Murtagh and Kikyo hold hands as they walk outside. They see their dragons.

"OH MY GOD!" Both Kikyo and Murtagh shout as they see what their dragons had been up to. Darigan and Legolas are in the middle of having sex.

"Kikyo!" Darigan shouts, looking at her with embarrassment.

"Murtagh." Legolas says, even more embarrassed than Darigan is.

"You.....you're-" Kikyo begins, but stops when she can't form the words.

"You weren't supposed to see." Darigan says, looking at Kikyo with serious eyes.

"Well, I did!" Kikyo says, her face turning red with anger.

"Kikyo, don't be angry. We were doing the same thing." Murtagh says, walking up behind her. He wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her against him.

"MURTAGH!!" Kikyo shouts, turning red.

"Well, Kikyo." Darigan says, a smile covering his face.

"SHUT UP, EVERYONE!" Kikyo commands as she pulls out of Murtagh's arms, and runs inside the castle.

"What's up with her?" Darigan asks, looking at Murtagh in confusion.

"She's pregnant." Murtagh says with a happy sigh.

"As am I, Murtagh." Legolas says as she comes over to Murtagh, and rubs her head against him.

"Wow..." Murtagh says, laying a hand on Legolas' head.

Meanwhile; Kanna, Roran, Eragon and Kayame are just arriving. They see two dragons and Murtagh standing outside.

"HI MURTAGH!!" Kanna shouts, waving her hands. She jumps off her dragon as soon as they had touched the ground, runs up to Murtagh, and hugs him.

"Hi, Kanna." Murtagh says, looking at her in surprise. Kikyo comes running out.

"KANNA!!" Kikyo shouts, glaring angrilly at Kanna. She runs up to Kanna, and calls Darigan, who puts a claw on Kanna's neck.

"Ouch! Darigan, please!" Kanna pleads in between gasps for breath.

"Kikyo, Darigan, please-" Murtagh begins, but Kikyo cuts him off.

"NO, MURTAGH! YOU'RE MINE. I WON'T ACCEPT ANY OTHER GIRL HUGGING YOU, EVEN IF IT'S ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS!!" Kikyo shouts, a look of absolute hatred in her eyes.

"No, Kikyo. Kanna is my half sister." Murtagh says, walking over to Kikyo. He pulls her off of Kanna when he sees the shocked look on her face.

"OMG." Kikyo says, completely shocked.

"KIKYO! GET YOUR DRAGON OFF OF ME!!" Kanna shouts in a forced voice.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Darigan, take your claw off of Kanna." Kikyo says, waving her hand back and forth.

"Yes, Kikyo." Darigan says as he steps off of Kanna.
♠ ♠ ♠
...

Peace!!

RyK & KcA