You're Lookin' So Fly.

You Are Mine.

I eyed the clock on my dashboard nervously, my heart racing. It was almost time for Christofer to go on stage, and I wasn't there yet.

I completely lost track of the time while I was at the mall. But, it was all for good. I was buying him a present to give to him before he went on stage. And, of course, being the indecisive person that I am, I took an hour longer to get it for him than I planned.

I sped down the parkway, not a care in the world. "He's gonna hate me," I mumbled, pulling into the parking lot and shoving my car into park.

I grabbed his present, which I had neatly wrapped in light blue wrapping paper, and dashed into the back entrance.

"Where's Christofer?" I asked a man with a clipboard. He nodded towards a closed door near the back of the area, a sheet of paper taped to it.

"Thank you," I said softly, quickly walking to the door. I knocked lightly before opening the door and peeking my head through the entrance.

"Christofer?" I called. He emerged from the back, and his face lit up.

He ran over, his arms wrapping around me instantly, "There you are…" he mumbled into my neck, "I thought something had happened to you," he said.

"I don't blame you," I laughed, shaking my head.

He put his hands on my shoulders, "Are you alright?" he asked, a serious expression on his face.

I nodded, "I'm totally fine. I was just out at the mall getting you this," I handed the box to him, "And I lost track of time." I said.

Christofer looked down at the box, back up at me, then took the box from my hands. His face softened as he unwrapped the blue paper, and slowly lifted open the box. He moved the tissue paper aside, and his eyes widened.

He pulled out the brand new ukelele, gazing at it. It was white, with a simple victorian design on the back. "How'd you know that was the one I wanted?" he asked, looking up at me.

"Oh, I don't know…" I said, "Because overtime we pass the music store in the mall, you freak out over it."

He smirked, "Oh, right." he said. He set the ukelele down, and wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug. He pressed his lips to my forehead, lingering for a moment before pulling away.

"Thank you, Mikayla." he said. I felt myself blushing, something that had been happening to me a lot lately.

It was getting more and more difficult for me to hide my feelings for him. For some reason, I felt like he knew.

"Christofer Drew, you're on in five." a voice called through the door.

"Alright, thanks." Christofer called to the man, then turned back to me. "I'm so nervous," he said, wincing.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he rested his hands on my waist, "You have no reason to be nervous. You're amazing. Those kids are gonna love you." I said.

He smiled down at me, and I got this feeling in my stomach. A sense of nervousness, and anxiety. I knew what was going to happen next, but I highly doubt I could handle it.

He leaned forward, his lips brushing against mine. It felt like all the air had been sucked out of my lungs, leaving me breathless. I couldn't even think straight.

He rested his forehead against mine, looking into my eyes.

He smiled crookedly, and I pulled away, "Come on, Christofer. You've got a show to do," I finally managed to say something.

He smiled, "Right." he said. He leaned forward, kissing me on the cheek before leaving the room. I followed, holding his ukelele in my hands.

He turned to me, about to say something. I handed him the ukelele, and he smiled. "Thank you," he said, before turning away from me and walking onto the stage.

I smiled, my lips still tingling from his kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is short. sorry!