Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

XI

Sarah pulled up at parking lot at her apartment building and got out of her car.
She glanced across the street; the black BMW that have been there for the past 2 months weren't there anymore.

That guy have been following her around where ever she went.
It kind of scared her, because that guy always stared at her like she was a piece of meat.

Sarah walked in her apartment and walked to her bedroom. She took her duffel bag from her closet and putted it on her bed. She walked back into her closet and started to look for clothes she would need for couple of days like Brian had said.

When she putted all the clothes in her bag she took another bag out of closet for some shoes.
When she got everything else what she needed she walked back to her car and made her way back to Brian’s.

"Honey I'm home" Sarah shouted chuckling as she walked into Brian's house. Brian heard her coming in and walked out of kitchen.
"Finally! I thought you wouldn't come back" He said and pulled her into his arms kissing her softly on the lips.

"And why is that?" she asked confused.
"I don't know. You were away for so long." he said pouting. Sarah couldn't help but smile at him. He looked so cute.
"I was gone only for like half an hour"

"But still" He said pulling in for another kiss.
"I'll take your bags upstairs" Brian said as they pulled away.
“I’m going to change into something else" She said and followed Brian upstairs to his bedroom.

"What do you want for diner?" She asked as she went through her bag looking for some tank top and pants.
"You’re cooking?" Brian asked and Sarah nodded her head.
"Well than I want… Hmm... Lasagna?" He said as he watched her go through her clothes.
"OK" She replied and walked into bathroom to get changed.

"Thank you baby, it was delicious” Brian said as he stood up from his seat and took their empty plated and putted them into the sink.

He walked back over to her and leaned down and kissed her lips lightly.
"What do you want to do now?" She asked standing up from her seat.
"How about we watch some movies?" Brian suggested. She nodded her head and they made their way to the living room. Sarah sat down on the couch while Brian went through his DVD's.

"What do you want to watch?" Brian asked turning to her.
"Hmm... Do you have 'Die Hard'?" She asked as she stood up from the couch and went over to where Brian was.

"I guess" he said and pulled out the DVD. Brian set up the film and went to sit down next to Sarah on the couch. He warped his arms around her shoulder pulling her closer to him. "I didn't know you like that kind of movies." She looked at him and smiled. "You don't know a lot of things about me" She said and kissed his chin.

"Mmm... I love it when you do that" Brian mooned and closed his eyes.
"Do what?" She asked and Kissed under his chin again.
Brian let out another moan "That" Sarah smirked and kissed him there again trailing kisses down his neck.

"Baby if you keep doing that I don't think we are not going to finish watching the movie." Brian breath was getting heavy as Sarah sucked down on his neck.
Brian couldn't take it anymore and pulled her lips to his into a passionate kiss.

He warped his arms around Sarah's waist pulling her into his lap. She warped her arms around his neck pulling his face closer to hers if it was even possible.
Brian pulled away from her lips and started to trail kisses down her neck. She let out a low moan as Brian bit down on her neck.

She let her hands slide down Brian’s chest and stopped at his waist. She tugged at the hem of Brian s shirt wanting to take it off. She pulled the shirt over Brian's head and threw it somewhere across the room.
Moment later Brian stood up and Sarah warped her legs around his waist so she wouldn't fall.

He carried her upstairs their lips still attached to each other’s.
Brian kicked his bedroom door shut and laid her down on the bed getting on top of her.