Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

XII

The next morning Brian woke up by phone ringing. It wasn't his phone ringing but Sarah's. He looked over at her. She was still asleep. He remembered the last night and smiled and smiled to himself. It was their first time and it was one of the best nights he have ever had.
He broke out of his thoughts as he remembered the ringing phone.
He sat up in the bed, took her cell phone from the nightstand and answered it.
"Hello?" He asked.

"Hello Brian. Why are you answering Sarah’s phone?" Val's voice rang into his ears. "That's because she is sleeping." Brian said and looked down at her and couldn't help but smile. She just looked so cute when she was asleep.

"Oh- OK. Well are you guys at your house?"
"Yeah." He said and ran his hand through his hair. "We are going to be at your house in an hour." She said and hung up before Brian could say anything else.

"Who were you talking to" Sarah asked as she opened her eyes and looked up at Brian.
"Val" He simply answered placing her phone down. "What did she want?" She asked as she sat up in the bed and warped the covers around her. But then she remembered that yesterday Val told her that today they are going Christmas Shopping.

"She said that they are going to be here in an hour." he said and took her hand's that were holding the covers.
A smirk made his way across Brian's face as the covers slide off of her body exposing her bare chest.

"I'm going to go take a shower." She said and kissed Brian's lips.
"Can I join you?" He asked the smirk still on his face.

Sarah just smirked at him and stood up making her way toward the bathroom.
She heard footsteps and moment later two strong arms warped themselves around her waist. She giggled as Brian picked her up and carried her into the bathroom clothing the door behind them.

There was a knock on the door and Sarah stood up from the couch and walked toward front door.
"Hey" Val greeted as Sarah opened the door. She returned the "hi" and hugged her and then Matt.

"So you’re ready to go?" She asked as they walked into the living room.
Sarah nodded her head.
She slipped on her shoes and took her bag. “Are we going to take my car?" She asked turning to Val. She nodded her head and walked into the kitchen where Brian and Matt were sitting and talking.

She walked up to her husband and kissed his lips softly "We are going to go"
Brian stood up and walked into hallway where Sarah was standing looking for her car keys in her bag.

Sarah looked up and smiled when she saw Brian walking toward her. Brian warped his arms around her and leaned down and placed his lips on hers in a soft kiss.
"Be safe" he said and hugged her. Moment later Val came back and smiled at the couple in front on her.

"Come on let's go - we have to meet the girls in 15 minutes." Val said and opened the door and walked out with Sarah following close behind.

The Girls were walking around the mall for about 2 hours now.
They had already got presents for everyone and now they were just walking around the mall.
"Come on - let's go in there" Leana said pointing to Victoria Secrete.
The girls walked into the store looking at some lingerie.

Sarah was looking at some black lace Bra's when her phone vibrated in her pocked.
She took her phone out and looked. 1 new message it read.

From: Kate
Tonight. LAX. You coming?


She looked up from her phone and looked around trying to spot where the girls where at.
When she finally spotted them she made her way toward them
"Hey - do you guys want to go to LAX tonight?" she asked as she reached them.
"Yeah" Val said nodding her head. The rest of the girls agreed.

Brian was sitting in his living room with his band mates. They arrived few minutes after Val and Sarah had left.
"So Brian - How are you and Sarah doing?" Matt asked taking a sip of his beer.
"We're good man." Brian said "She is a good girl" Jimmy said as he walked out of kitchen and sat down on the couch.

"I know Jimmy". That's the one of so many things why Brian was in love with her.