Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

XVI

"God, I need some fresh air" Brian said as he put his guitar down and stood up.
He walked out and sat down by the table that was outside the studio.
It's been two weeks and they have been working none stop and so has Sarah.

Brian took his phone out of his pocket and went through his contact list until he found who he was looking for and pressed the call button.
After few rings she picked up
"Hello?"

"Hey Baby" Brian said smiling as he hear her voice.
"Hey Bri"
“I miss you" Brian sighed. They haven’t got that much time to each other seeing as Brian is always in studio and Sarah was working at her the club she was planning to open in few months if everything will go as planned.

"I miss you to baby" She sighed. She was sitting in her new office that was at the third floor. It was a nice building big and with a lot of open space.

"When are you going home?" Brian asked as he lit up cigarette.
"I don't know. I still have few call's to make" She said. “I will be home in a few hours when I finish with my guitar parts for the song."

"OK... God I need some coffee" Sarah said making Brian chuckle.
"You know what I need?" Brian asked. She shook her head and said that she didn't.
"I need you." She awed at that as she walked out sown the sidewalk toward coffee shop.
"But you already have me."

"Yea but - I don't have you here with me Right now." Brian said pouting.
"I'll stop by before I go home." She said as she entered the coffee shop.
"OK I'll talk to you later" Brian said sighing
"OK I Love you"

"I love you to baby bye" Brian said and hung up. He stood up from the chair and made his way back inside. He wanted to finish the song so he could go home and spend some time with his girlfriend.

Sarah pulled up in font of the studio and smiled as she saw Brian walking out of the building.
Brian smiled as he saw Sarah's car parked next to his as he walked out of the building of the studio

She got out of car and made her way toward Brian embracing him into a hug. Brian buried his face into her hair smelling the sweet smell of her hair.

"I missed you" Brian whispered in her ear and kissed it moving his lips down to her neck. "I missed you too Brian." She said as she let out a quiet moan as Brian bit down her neck. Brian pulled away and smiled at her. Sarah smiled back and leaned up and pecked his lips.
"OK ... Let's go inside - I will finish and then we can go home." Brian said taking her hand in his and walking back in the recording studio.

Half hour later Sarah was sitting on the couch in the corner of the room talking to Gena and Val who has been there for few hours already.

"Can I tell you something?" Gena asked as she looked down at her hands. Val said for her to go on. "Let's better go outside" She said and stood up. Val and Sarah allowed her outside and sat down at the table.

"What is it?" She asked. Gena took a deep breath and looked up at them.
"I'm pregnant" She said quietly. The girls looked at her with a shock. "Well Congratulation’s" Val said and hugged her. Sarah did the same. She was happy for her and Zack.
"Does Zack know?" She asked. Gena shocked her head and told them that she found out few days ago and didn't know how to tell him.

"You’ll figure something out" Val said putting a hand on her shoulder.
"I know. But Please Don't tell this to anyone. You too are the only ones that know." Gena said. Sarah and Val promised that they wouldn't tell.

"God I'm tired." Brian said as he sat down on the couch. Sarah chuckled at him and sat her purse down on the coffee table.

"You should get some rest than." She said as she leaned down and kissed his forehead.
"Don't want to" he said and took the remote from the coffee table and turned the TV on. Sarah told him that she is going to go and make some dinner for them and left the room and walked into the kitchen.

The moment she walked into the kitchen she saw the red light blinking showing that they got a message.
She pressed the button and was met with a familiar voice that had an Australian accent:
"Hey! It's me.

I'm In LA and - I was wondering if you want to meet up and have dinner? Haven't seen you in a while and - yeah so just give me a call or something. Oh and Kate gave me your number if you were wondering - Call me, Bye."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sarah