Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

XVII

"I can't believe I'm letting you go" Brian said. He was lying on the bed and watching as Sarah got ready.
"You know - even if you wouldn't - i would have gone anyway." Sarah said looking at Brian from the mirror.

"Oh really?" He asked raising his eyebrow.
"Yea really. He is one of my best friends after all and I haven't seen him in a long time"
Brian just sat there pouting. Sarah chuckled and stood up and walked over to the bed. She got on top of him and Brian immediately placed his hands on her hips.
She leaned down and kissed his lips.

"I don't want you to go." Brian said when she pulled away. "Why?"
"Because I don't trust him." Even if Brian didn't know that guy he didn't trust him. He was just a guy and he didn't like that his girlfriend is going on a "date" with some guy HE doesn't know. "You don't even know him Brian" she said raising her voice a little.

"That's why I don't trust him" Brian whined. Sarah just shook her head and got off of him and of the bed. He had a point. How could he trust a guy he didn't know?
She took her phone from the nightstand and looked at the clock. 2:16 pm. She had to meet up with him at 3 and it was already time to go because of the traffic.
She got her bag and made sure that she had everything she needed.

Brian signed and stood up from the bed and walked over to her warping his arms around her from behind. He pulled her closer to him and rested his chin on her shoulder. "Are you mad at me?" Brian asked quietly.

"Should I be?" she asked and placed her hands on top of his.
"I don't know." He said and kissed her neck.
"I'm not mad at you" she said and turned around in his arms and placed hers behind his neck. "-But do you trust me?" She asked looking him in the eyes. "I trust you" Brian said honestly. He did trust her; he had no reasons not to.

"Good" she said and crashed her lips on his. Brian didn't waste time showing his tongue in her mouth.
The kiss soon ended because Sarah had to go.
"I need to go" She said as she rested her forehead against his.
"OK. I love you" he pecked her lips.
"I love you too"

She smiled as she saw a familiar man standing in front of the restaurant.
"Hey Corey" She said smiling as she finally approached him.
"Sarah" He said and embraced her into a tight hug.
Flashes were going off from across the street. She didn't pay much attention to it because she was used to them following her around.

"Come let's go in" Corey said as he places his hand on her back and guided her inside.

"So how have you been?" Sarah asked after the waiter had took their orders.
"I've been good. And yourself?" He asked.

Sarah told him that she's been doing great and asked why he was in L.A.
He told her that he came to just hang out with some friends and because of the work.
Corey is a BMX rider and he lives in Australia. They met about 2 years ago and have been friends since. But Corey wished they were something more than just friends.

"So... are you dating someone?" Sarah asked with a curious smirk on her face.
"At the moment - no." he said nodding his head.
"And how about you still not into relationships" He asked and took a sip of his juice.
"Actually, I'm seeing someone." That made Corey choke on his drink.
"You’re kidding right?" Sarah shook her head no.

Corey had asked her to go out with him many times before but she would always say the same thing - she's not into relationship. But hearing that she was dating someone was shocking for him.
“How long have you been dating?"

"About three months" She answered.
"Well I'm happy for you" Corey sad smiling. She smiled back and thanked him.
When they were finished eating they left the restaurant and Corey walked her to her car.

"It was nice to see you again Corey" Sarah said as she he pulled her into a hug.
"Same here" he said and pulled away. "So how long will you be staying?" She asked.
"A month or two" He said shrugging.

"Cool... we should hang out sometime whenever you have time" Corey nodded and said that he should better get going. He pulled her into another hug and kissed her cheek.
"Bye" he said smiling and started to walk away.

Sarah signed and got in her car. Her phone started to buzz in her bag.
She took it out and saw a new text message.
She opened it and smiled.

From: BriBear.

Come home Baby. I miss you.
♠ ♠ ♠
SJ
Corey