Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

XVIII

The sun was shining in Sarah’s face as she opened her eyes. It had been raining just a few hours ago. She groaned and buried her in Brian’s Chest. Brian’s grip around her waist tightened as he pulled her closer to him. She looked up at him. He had his eyes closed so she somehow sat up on her knees and leaned down and placed her lips on his. She felt him smirk into the kiss and she pulled away.
Brian smiled. He loved to wake up every morning and see her lying in his arms.
"Morning" Sarah said smiling down at him.
"Morning." Brian replied. He pulled her on top of him making her giggle. She leaned down and placed her lips against his again.
"I'm Going to go make Breakfast" She said after she pulled away making Brian Stuck out his button lip.
Sarah just chuckled and kissed him one more time before getting out of bed. She pulled on Brian’s shirt that was lying on the carpet by the bed and made her way down stairs.

She was standing by the stove making some pancakes when she felt two arms warp around her waist. She turned off the stove and turned around. Brian was standing there only in his boxers.

She places her hands on his chest. “Brian you’re burning up" She said worried and then placed her hand on his forehead that was hot.

“I’m OK" Brian said and leaned down and pressed his lips on hers. He wasn’t feeling OK. He felt like He was sick, and he was sure that he was.
Sarah just shook her head and told him to go back to bed and that she would bring him his breakfasts up to the bedroom.
Brian placed another kiss on her lips and walked back upstairs.

Moment later Sarah walked upstairs, a tray with food in her arms.
When she walked in she saw Brian laying in the bed watching TV with Pinkly and Brody sleeping at the foot of the bed.

Brian smiled as he watched as Sarah walked over to the bed and placed the tray on the bed beside him.

"You know you shouldn't have." he said placing the tray on his lap and started to eat.
"Finnish that and then we'll check your temperature" She said and kissed his cheek. She stood up from the bed and walked into bathroom for thermometer.

Brian sat on bed and ate his breakfasts. Brian loved when she took care of him and that only showed him that she will be an amazing mother one day. Even if they had been dating only for 3 month Brian knew that he is in love with her and he knew that one day he is going to marry her

Moment later Sarah walked back into the room with thermometer in her hand and sat down on the bed beside him. Brian finished his food and placed the tray on the floor and turned to Sarah and smiled.

She smiled back and handed him the thermometer which he took and then showed it into his mouth. Brian warped his arms around Sarah's waist pulling her on top of him making her giggle. He loved the sound of her voice, her laugh, he loved everything about her.
Moment later the thermometer beeped and Sarah took it out of his mouth.

"100.0 degrees." She sighed and placed the thermometer on nightstand.
"Stay in bed. I'm going to get you some medicine." She said and got off of Brian and took the tray and walked out of room and downstairs to the kitchen.

Few minutes later she walked back into the bedroom with some cup of hot Theraflu tea in her hand.
"Zacky Called, He said he had some Big news to tell us, so he wants us over in an hour.” Brian said.

"Brian you’re sick" Sarah said shocking her head at him. She already knew what the "Big news" is and she was happy that Gena finally told him.
"I feel fine." Brian whined pouting his lips.

"I don't want you to get more sick Bri." she said and handed him the cup. "We can just stay for an hour or so."
Sarah sighed and nodded her head; she wasn't in the mood for arguing. She told him to drink the tea while she is going to get dressed.

Sarah pulled up at Zacky's and Gena’s house and turned to look at Brian who was sitting in the passenger seat with Pinlky and Brody in his lap.
"Are you sure you’re feeling alright?" she asked. Brian smiled at her and told her not to worry because he feels fine.

They got out of car and walked made their way to front door. Brian opened the door letting them inside and let the dogs down.
Brian took Sarah’s hand in his as they made their way to living room where noises were coming from.

"OK so me and Gena have something important to tell you guys" Zacky said as he and Gena stood up. The both of them had huge smiles on their faces and Sarah couldn't help but smile also. She looked over at Val only to see that she had a big smile across her face also.

“We are going to be parents." Once those words left Zacky's mouth everyone stood up to congratulate the new soon to be parents.

"Sarah, we need to ask you something." Val said as she walked into the living room with a water bottle in her hand.
The guy's had gone outside for a smoke and the girls were sitting in the living room talking.
"What is it?"

"Are you cheating on Brian?" Val asked.
"What?" She asked shocked. She didn't know where they had heard something like that. Because she sure as hell wasn't cheating on him. She would never do such a thing.
"Well we saw some pictures on internet, and we just wanted to know." Gena said. She turned on the laptop that was standing on the coffee table.

When it turned on she opened the Perez Hilton page where they had seen the photos and turned it to Sarah so she could look at them.

There was a picture of her and Corey when they went to lunch yesterday.
In the first Picture Corey had his arms were warped around her waist into a hug.
The next picture was of them at Sarah’s car when Corey was giving her a kiss on the cheek with his arms around her and so was hers.

Sarah Jayne Whiteley was seen yesterday outside a small restaurant with her guy friend BMX rider Corey Bohan. We all know that they had something in the past even if they weren't dating. The Question Is - Where’s her boyfriend?
We hope That SJ isn't cheating on him.


"Corey is a friend of mine and he is staying in LA or some time." she explained looking at her friends.
"Did something happen between you two in the past?" Leana asked.
She nodded her head “Yea... drunken hook up's that’s all." The girls nodded their heads and asked if Brian knows that she was on lunch with him which she said that he did.

"So how's work?" Gena asked her. "Good actually... Everything is going so fast and the opening is in three or four month if everything goes as it's planned." Sarah answered.
They were almost done with the Maine room all they needed there was to bring in the furniture and everything else. She had an amazing Builders Group that did everything fast but quality. Also she already had all necessary documents, but she still had a lot to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
SJ