Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

XXVI

She made her way downstairs and walked into the living room where Brian was sitting on couch texting away on his cellphone. Pinkly and Brody were curled up beside him.

She walked into the living room “I'm going” she said as she took her car key's from the coffee table. Brian nodded his head not lifting his eyes off of the phone.
“When are you going to be home?” Brian asked finally placing his cellphone down and looking at Sarah

She shrugged her shoulders “I don't know when we finish getting everything ready” She answered. Brian nodded his head smiling. She smiled back before leaning down and placing her lips on his. Brian smirked into the kiss before placing his arms around her waist and pulling her down in his lap so she was straddling him.

She pulled away before the kiss could go any further and rested her forehead against his
“I have to go, before Val starts to call” She breathed out before kissing his lips and getting up.

“OK, I love you” Brian said. She told him the same before walking out of the house.
It’s July 31 which means that today is Matt’s Birthday. And Val, like a good wife she is, wanted to throw him a big birthday party with all his friends and family. So Sarah was going over to Matt’s and Val’s house to help her get everything ready for the party along with the rest of the girls. The guys were taking Matt out to go golfing so he won’t be around when they get everything ready.

As she pulled up in the drive way Matt exited the house, his golfing bag in his hand.
“Hey Matt” Sarah greeted him as she stepped out of the car.
Matt smiled at her before pulling her into a small friendly hug greeting her. “The girls are all inside.” Sarah nodded smiling thanking him before wishing him happy birthday and going inside where she found all the girls sitting on the couch having a small chat in the living room

“Hello ladies” Sarah greeted them smiling.
“Hey there Mama.” Leana smiled as she stood up and pulled her into a hug. The girls followed Leana’s action and stood up to hug her.
“Ok girl’s, let’s get to work” Val grinned clapping her hands together.

“I can’t believe the guys are leaving for tour in a week.” Val sighed as she sat down on the couch beside Sarah. Sarah sighed and nodded hear head.
“Only for three month though.” She added.

“Yeah but sometimes three month can be a long time.” Gena sighed. “I just hope that Zacky will be here when this little one decides to pop out.” She smiled as she ran her hand down her big, rounded stomach.
“Don’t worry; they are going to come back for the labor.” Val said smiling at Gena who smiled back at her.

Half hour later Sarah pulled up in the drive way of hers and Brian’s house.
Brian’s car was in the drive way, which meant that he was already home.
“I’m home” Sarah called as she walked into the house. Moment later Brian appeared from the kitchen with a beer in his hand. He grinned as he saw her and walked over to her pulling her into a hug before pressing his lips against hers. She kissed back tasting the beer as Brian showed his tongue into her mouth. She let out a small moan as Brian moved down to her neck sucking on her sweet spot.

“Bri, not here.” She whispered pushing his chest slightly. Brian nodded before he placed the beer bottle down on the small table where keys were before picking Sarah up in his arms and walking upstairs to their bedroom.

An hour later Sarah stood by the mirror in the master bathroom curling her hair, dressed in black lingerie. After their ‘activities’, Sarah decided to start getting ready since they had to be at Matt’s and Val’s in almost three hours.

She giggled as Brian’s arms warped themselves around her waist his palms resting on her bump. She placed the curling iron on the counter as Brian pressed his lips against her bare shoulder before trailing his lips up to hers.
He turned her around so she was facing him.
“You look pretty damn hot in that.” Brian growled as he looked at her up and down.
She shook her head before placing a kiss on his lips before turning back around and telling him that she had to finish getting ready.

She couldn’t help but feel like something was going to happen tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
url=http://www.polyvore.com/matts_day_pt.1/set?id=20246833]Sarah[/url]

YES I RE-POSTED.

A short Chapter with the first part of Matt's B-day.
So what do you think is going to happen?

And i will update as soon as i can.
My sis is graduating in the 3rd july so i don't know if i will have time to write. but tomorow i will start on the new chapter.
this monday school ended for me and that was one of the reasons why i didn't update. :)
Also im rewriting my other story and working on two new stories. That i am going to post once i am satisfied with them.
AND THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER. THANK YOU!!!
HOPE TO SEE SOME COMMENTS :)

Love LJ