Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

XXVII

“Happy Birthday Matt” Sarah smiled and hugged him as Matt opened the front door.
“Awe thank you” He replied as he hugged her back. When they pulled away Brian did the man hug thing with matt before handing him a gift.

“You guys shouldn’t have.” Matt said with a smile taking the gift from them.
He leaded them into the crowded house, the music playing in the background. Brian squeezed her hand as they followed Matt into the kitchen where Val, Gena and Zacky were talking.

Sarah smiled at them and went to hug each of them. Matt handed Brian a beer and Sarah a can of sprite as they stood there talking. They were talking about the tour which made Sarah quite sad.

They would be away for three month and he wouldn’t be there when she would have the ultra sound. Even though, Brian had asked her to go with them. She had to decline the offer. She had a lot of work to do and the touring would not be good for the baby either. But she was going to visit them once in a while whenever she could. Sarah was thankful that she was only almost three month pregnant. Gena was staying behind also. She was over 6 month pregnant and it would be really hard on her to not have him around for the last months of the pregnancy.

“You alright, baby?” Brian whispered in her ear bringing her out of her thoughts. She looked up at him smiling telling him that she was alright.

Brian smiled down at her before placing a small kiss on her lips before returning to the conversation that he was having with Matt and Zack.

Matt grinned wide, one of his arms warped tightly around Val’s waist, as everyone sang a “Happy Birthday” to Matt. He leaned down and blew out the candles on his birthday cake the as the cheers rang out in the room. Brian tightened his arms around Sarah’s waist kissing her bare neck. She smiled leaning against his chest. “Are you tired?” Brian deep voice whispered.

“I should be asking you this.” Sarah chuckled as she turned around so she was facing him.
“Why” Brian asked looking confused.

“Because of how much you drank.” She smiled.
“Baby I didn’t drink that much.” Brian defended himself. Sarah rolled her eyes but smiled at her boyfriend.

“And to answer to your question, no, I’m not tired” Brian nodded his head and smiled leaning down and placed a small kiss on her lips.

Few hours later everyone started to slowly leave. Sarah stood up from the couch where she has been sting on and leaned down to place a small kiss under Brian’s ear.
“I’m going to go to the bathroom real quick and then well go home.” She whispered. A very drunk Brian nodded his head smiling lazily up at her, an empty beer bottle in his hand.
He watched as she made her way up the stairs. He stood up from the couch and made his way to the kitchen for another beer. When he walked out he was stopped by Michelle.

Sarah stood by the sink washing her hands as she looked at herself in the mirror. She looked a bit tired, which she was. She dried her hands as made her way back down the stairs. She looked over to the couch, where she had previously sat with Brian, but didn’t find him there. She looked around the room trying to find her boyfriend. She sighed figuring that he maybe had gone to get another beer. Sarah made her way into the kitchen, hoping to see him there, but she didn’t. The only ones that were in the kitchen were Gena, Val and Lacey.

“Have you guy’s seen Brian?” She asked the three women.
“He came in like few minutes ago to get a beer, isn’t he in the living room?” Val asked.
Sarah shook her head.

“Maybe he’s smoking outside.” Gena suggested smiling at her. Sarah nodded her head and thanked them before making her way to the back door. The glass door was open but she didn’t see anyone out there. She stepped out on the patio, her lips parted as she saw a guy with his arms around the blond girl’s waist, his lips pressed against hers. It didn’t take her long to realize who the two were; she covered her mouth to keep the sobs from escaping as she quickly turned around and walked back inside, and out of the house. She heard footsteps coming from behind her but she didn’t turn around.

“Did you find him?” Val’s worried voice came from behind her.
“Oh Yeah I found him.” She screamed turning around. Val saw the tears in her eyes and she knew that something wasn’t good.

“What happened?” She asked as she walked up to her pulling her in to her arms. Sarah finally let the tears that she had trying to hold fall, as the loud sobs escaped her lips.
“What did he do?” Val asked her angrily. Sarah didn’t say anything as she continued to cry on Val’s shoulder.

“Sarah, please tell me what happened.” Val pleaded her. She took a deep breath, calming herself down. She pulled away whipping the tears from her red cheeks, only for them to fall again.
“He was kissing with Michelle”
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

So a short update. I've been trying to write this chapter for some time now and i just couldn't get it the way i wanted it and it's still not like I wanted it to be. So it's not one of my best.
Next Chapter there is going to be a lot of drama going on. So leave a comment and tell me what you think.
So I have new story out and it's called " We can't turn Back time" and I've been working on it or a quiet time. AND that's why the updates are not coming so fast as they should. But anyway if you haven't already seen/ read it than go and do it. And if you have already than Thank You I really appreciate it.
So CLICK HERE for the new story.
Thank you.
Love LJ