Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

III

Brian walked through the front door of his house.
He was greeted with a silence that filled the whole house.
His dog, Pinkly, was at his dad’s house so there was none home. He walked into living room and threw his keys on the coffee table and made his way up the stairs to his bedroom to put down his bag.
He then walked back downstairs took the key from coffee table and walked out of his house.

Few minutes he pulled in driveway of his dad’s house.
He turned off the car and got out.
He walked through the front door and immediately was greeted by a little white dog running toward him.
“Hey there” He said taking the small dog in his arms. Moment later a little girl ran out of living room toward Brian
“Brian” the little girl shouted running into Brian's arms.

“Kenna” Brian said as he hugged his little sister.
“Where are mom and dad?” Brian asked pulling out of hug.
“They are in kitchen.” McKenna said as she started to go to kitchen.

Brian followed the little girl to the kitchen where his dad and step mom were.
“Oh hey Brian” His dad said “What's new? How was Matt's Bachelor party?” His dad asked looking at his son. Brian didn't know how his parents are going to react when he tells them that he got married and to a woman he didn't even remember meeting.

“Well it was fun... we went gambling, igotmarried, got drunk, we had a good time.” Brian said calmly.
“Did you just say that you got married?” his father asked looking at his son.
“Uh... yea...” Brian said bit nervously.
“I thought Michelle broke up with you” Suzy said sitting down in the chair next to her husband.

“I didn't get married with Michelle.” He said slowly.
“Then with who?” Brian Sr. doesn't remember his son telling him about seeing someone.
“I don't remember what happened, but next morning when I woke up I was married to some girl named Sarah.” Brian wasn't worried about the situation he got himself into with drinking too much.

“And what are you going to do now?” Suzy asked worried.
“Well we are getting divorce. So everything is good.” There was nothing to be worried about they were getting divorce so everything was good. He was glad Sarah wasn't some freaky fan girl forcing him to stay in the marriage.
“Well that's good.” His dad said.

“Well I should get going still have some stuff to do.” he said standing up. What he meant by still have some stuff to do is he was thinking about calling Sarah.

Sarah was walking back to the car with everything that she bought when she heard her name being called. She turned around and saw a tall man walking toward her with a short brunet.

“Hey.” the tall man said smiling at her.
“Hey” she said back.
“Oh this is my girlfriend Leana, Leana Meet Sarah.” Jimmy introduced them.
“Oh so you’re the girl Brian is married to.” She said with a smile on her face.
“Yea... I guess.” SJ said feeling awkward.

“Don't worry, we don't hate you.” Leana said Smiling at her.
“That’s good” she said smiling awkwardly.
“So how are you?” Jimmy asked.

“I'm good. And you?” Sarah didn't know why he was talking to her. Well maybe it was because she was married to his band mate. But it was only for 3 month. But still.
“I’m good. Has Brian Called you?” He asked her. She shock her head no and he just nodded.

“Well we should get going. It was nice seeing you again Sarah.” He said she nodded hear head. “Yeah... it was nice seeing you to.” She said smiling at the couple.
“It was nice to meet you Sarah.” Leana said Smiling at her.
“You too.” She said before Jimmy and Leana walked away.
They looked like a nice couple.

When Sarah arrived at home she put down all the things she bought in the kitchen.
As she was about to start to make dinner but her phone started to ring.
She took her phone and looked at the callers ID, It wasn't a number she recognized but she picked up anyway.

“Hello?” she asked.
“Is this Sarah?” The person asked.
“Yes it is whose calling?”
“It's Brian”...