Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

IV

When Sarah arrived at home she put down all the things she bought in the kitchen.
As she was about to start to make dinner but her phone started to ring.
She took her phone and looked at the callers ID, It wasn't a number she recognized but she picked up anyway.
“Hello?” she asked.
“Is this Sarah?” The person asked.
“Yes it is whose calling?”
“It's Brian”

Brian wanted to talk with Sarah about the divorce and asked if they could met up somewhere. But Sarah had already started to make dinner so she just invited him over.

She was already half way through whit making dinner when the doorbell rang. She walked to the door unlocked and opened it. There stood Brian with a small white dog in his hands.

“Hey I hope you don't mind me taking my little dog with me.” He said smiling. Sarah smiled and shook her head. “No not at all” She let him inside and Brian putted the little dog on the floor.

“What's his name?” She asked kneeling down patting the little dogs head.
“Her name is Pinkly.” Brian said as he watched as Pinkly licked Sarah's hand.

She stood up and turned back to Brian. “I’ll go finish the dinner. Make yourself comfortable”
She said and walked back into kitchen.
Brian fallowed Sarah into kitchen and sat down in one of the chairs.

“What are you making?”
“Just pasta. I hope you like Italian food.” She answered.
“Sounds good.” He said smiling.
“So I called my lawyer yesterday” She started “and he said that we can get divorce Ifwe are at least three month married.” she said and turned around.
“Well that only means that we are going to be married for three more months.” Brian said nodding. He had that kind of feeling that they won’t get this thing fixed so soon, but he wasn't complaining.

“So do you have a boyfriend?” Brian asked.
“Uh... No I don't have.” She answered his question. Brian looked at her shocked. She was a beautiful girl; he was kind of shocked that she was single.
“Really?”

“Really. I haven't dated at all actually” She said kind of awkwardly.
Brian didn't know what to say. He didn't believe what he was hearing. Such a beautiful girl like her haven't dated at all?
“And why is that?” He asked confused.

“Well it's kind of complicated” She said and turned around to check on food.
“Well I'm sure I can keep up” He said.
“I'll tell later. The food is ready” She said and turned around.

.
“OK if we are still going to be married for about 3 more month I think we should get to know each other better.” Brian said as he sat down next to Sarah on couch they had already ate dinner and now they were sitting in living room.

“And what do you want to know?” SJ asked. She didn't know why Brian wanted to get to know her better. She actually expected him to be a conceited rock star who doesn't give a shit about anything else but himself. But for a rock star he was kind of nice. It wasn't like she was complaining.

“OK... What’s your favorite color?” Brian asked. That was a stupid question but he had to start with something.
“Oh are we going to play 20 questions?” Sarah asked looking at Brian, chuckling.
“Yes we are” He said grinning. He didn't know why but he felt comfortable talking to her.
“OK then. My favorite color is purple.” She said smiling.
“Mine too.” They kept asking each other questions until Brian asked something that he wanted to know.

“So why haven't you dated at all?” He really wanted to know it. It was bothering him all night.
“Well when I was younger my parent's got divorce. My parent's really loved each other but they had a lot of fights so they just got divorce because they thought it was best thing to do. The both of them were hearth broken and I guess as stupid as it sounds I made a promise to myself that I would never fall in love because I didn't want to get hurt like my parents did. I know

I was young and stupid at the time when I made that promise but I guess I'm just scared.” Sarah told him looking down at her hands.

Brian didn't know what to say. He felt sorry for her. But the only thing he could do was make her fall in love to show her that there is nothing to be scared of to love. And as crazy as it sounds, he wanted her to fall in love with him.