Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

XXX

Brian got in his car, shutting the door behind him. He let a small sigh past his lips smiling a little staring down at the piece of paper in his hands. After he had told Kate what really happened that night at Matt’s party, she told him where Sarah is.
Brian took his cellphone out of his jean pocked, dialing Matt’s number. After few rings, he answered.

“Hey man, did you find her?” He asked.
“Kind of” Brian answered.
“What do you mean kind of?”

“I’ll tell you when I get home. But can you book me ticket for the next flight to Cabo?” Brian asked glancing down at the piece of paper.
“Yeah sure, but why?” Matt again asked.

“I’ll tell you later man” Brian told him before saying good bye. Brian threw his phone on the dashboard running his hand through his thick hair before starting the car making his journey home.

Brian walked through his front door and made his way toward the kitchen where he heard Matt talking. Matt looked up from the laptop that sat in front of him on the breakfast bar, when he heard Brian enter the kitchen.

“So did you find her?” he asked looking at Brian confused. Brian nodded his head dropping the little piece of paper in front of him.

“Did you book me a flight?” Brian asked. Matt nodded his head setting the the piece of paper down now understanding why he needed to go to Cabo.

“Yeah man, the flight leaves at 3:30 so you have almost two hours to pack and get to airport.” Matt told him. Brian nodded his head raising to his feet and making his way to his bedroom.

He pushed the door open walking in his closet getting out his black duffle bag and setting it down on the bed before returning in the closed. Moments later he walked out closes in his hands. He placed them in the bag not caring that they were getting wrinkled nor did he bother to fold them. He didn’t have time to worry about unimportant things.

He hoped that she would listen to him and let him explain. He knew how stubborn she could get, but he wasn’t going to give up. He was going to stay there till she forgives him and comes home with him. He didn’t know how long it will be but didn’t matter as long as he was coming home with her. He loved her to death, and he just didn’t know what he would do if he really loses her. But he wasn’t going to let that happen. He was not going to let their relationship fall apart because of what happened.

Brian looked around the room making sure he took everything he would need, before zipping the bag shut, and taking it downstairs.

“Hey Matt can you drive me to the airport” Brian asked walking into the kitchen.
Matt nodded his head closing the laptop. Val came into the kitchen, Pinkly and Brody in her arms. “We’re going to take care of your dog, while you’re away” Val smiled. Brian thanked her smiling before following the couple out to their car.

Sarah sat by the pool watching as the sky. The sun was starting to set making the air get a little bit cold, but not too cold. She moved her legs under the warm pool water. She missed home. She missed Brody and Pinkly, but most of all she missed Brian. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she ran her fingers over her bump. She had an appointment in few days and she was planning on returning by then. She didn’t know if she should ask Brian to go with her. He had been so excited to go with her but now she didn’t know anymore.

A knock on the door brought her out of her thoughts. She stood up drying her legs with the towel that sat on the chair besides her before walking into the house wondering who could be at the door. She didn’t order anything nor did she tell someone where she was except Kate. She shook head thinking it might be just some neighbor or someone who had gotten lost. But when she opened the door she was shocked to see Brian standing there. She stood there staring at him blankly trying to figure out how he found out where she was.
There was only one person who knew where she was. And then it hit her, Kate had told him.

“Hey” Brian spoke breaking the silence. Sarah shook her head moving away from the door and walking back into the house not saying anything to Brian leaving the door open. He sighed before following her in closing the door behind him.

Sarah knew that she had to talk to him, and there was no use for her to avoid him. She was mad at Brian, she wanted to scream at him, but she knew that she would have to face him sooner or later.

“Why did you come here Brian?” Sarah asked sitting down on the couch.
“Let me explain.” He sighed softly. Sarah looked up at him nodded her head. Brian let out a small sigh of relief. He had thought that she would scream at him and tell him that she didn’t want to listen to him, but she didn’t.

Brian kneeled down in front of her taking her hands in his making her look at him. Brian started to tell her the whole story about what happened that night at Matt’s after she left to go to the bathroom, how he had went to get another beer to running into Michelle and the both of them walking outside to talk. “So we hugged and when we pulled away she kissed me, and I guess that’s when you walked outside and saw us. But I swear baby, I didn’t kiss her nor did I kiss her back.” Brian told her looking at her, waiting for her to say something. Sarah looked deep in his eyes searching for something that could tell her that he was lying but she didn’t find anything, all she found was honesty and love. Not once his eyes had left hers while telling her what had happened, so she knew he was telling the truth

A tear ran down her cheek but Brian quickly whipped it away pulling her into his chest warping his arms around her small frame as her arms warped around his middle. Brian held her tightly as she cried in his shirt making it wet, but he could care less. He kissed her forehead running his hand though her soft blond locks making her look up at him.

“Why are you crying baby?” he asked whipping away the tears that were running down her cheeks.

“I’m sorry, I should have had stayed and talk to you about it and not had run away” she told him.

Brian shook his head “you have nothing to be sorry about, it wasn’t your fault.” he told her kissing her softly on lips.

“Are we ok now?” Brian asked. Sarah nodded her head and smiled up at him. A grin made its way across his face as he again placed kiss on her lips.

“I love you baby.” He whispered in her ear holding her tightly against him.
“I love you too, Brian” She told him before leaning up and placing her lips against his. Brian couldn’t help but smile into the kiss knowing that she was back with him, into his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Re-posted.
No drama.. :(
But I hope you enjoyed the update.
Hope to see Comments from the ones who Comments on the story and also from you Silent Readers.
But i Have to say The story is slowly coming to end. I don't know how many chapters but it sure is coming to the end.
So Big thank you Who commented and subscribed and stayed subscribed.
Thank You:)
Love LJ