Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

XXXI

Brian ran his calloused fingers gently up and down her bare back. Her head rested on his bare chest with her arm wrapped around his middle sleeping peacefully in his arms. It felt good to have her back in his arms. The feeling of her being close to him; feeling the small bump against his side. Just thinking about the baby made him smile. He was exited; he couldn’t wait to hold him or her in his arms, to teach his kid everything he knows. He just couldn’t wait to be a dad.

Brian sighed looking out of the window. It was early in the morning, around four or five. It was still dark but the sun was starting to rise making the sky turn lighter. He knew he should be sleeping, but he just couldn’t, he wanted to stay awake and watch her sleep.

For him it was the most beautiful thing in the whole world. He could watch her sleep for the rest of his life. And he knew that he would never get tired of doing that. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. She was his soul mate. She was everything he could ask for and more, she’s an amazing woman, and he was going to marry her one day.
Sarah’s sleepy voice brought Brian out of his thoughts.

“What are you doing?” She asked looking up at him. Brian smiled gazing down at those beautiful sleepy eyes. He tugged a piece of her blond her out of her face caressing her cheek softly.

“Thinking” he replied.

“About what?”

“Just life” Brian shrugged, smiling down at her “don’t worry about it.” He told her.
Sarah sighed smiling at him before turning on her back. Brian leaned closer to her, capturing his lips with hers kissing her softly.

“I love you” He whispered against her lips. Sarah grinned kissing his lips hard getting on top of him straddling his upper stomach. Brian’s hands automatically placed themselves on her hips griping tightly, trusting his hips up against hers. Sarah let out a quiet moan as he did that making the kiss deeper. It didn’t take long till they were back to where they had started just few hours before.

Sarah woke up few hours later finding Brian’s side of the bed empty. She sighed getting out of the bed pulling on her panties and Brian’s shirt that was lying on the floor by the bed.
Her bare feet touched the cold marble steps of the stairs making her shiver lightly.

She smiled as she reached the doorway of the kitchen. Brian was standing by the stove in only in his boxers that were hanging loosely on his hips. She bit her lip quietly tiptoeing over to him wrapping her arms around his waist from behind, pressing her lips on the back of his neck.

Brian jumped slightly before he turned around, a big grin on his face as he leaned down pressing his lips against Sarah’s.

“Good morning baby.” He mumbled against her lips.
“Good morning to you too” She told him smiling.
“Are you hungry?” Brian asked as he turned back around so he was facing the stove. Sarah warped her hands around his waist leaning against him as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

Sarah nodded her head “I am” She told him. Brian grinned down at her before leaning down and placing his lips on hers.

After the breakfasts the both of them got dressed and walked down the beach for a little walk. It was such a beautiful, warm and sunny day outside so they didn’t want to waste it by staying inside.

“So when are we going to go home?” Sarah asked. They were sitting in the sand; Sarah was sitting between his legs with her back against his chest. Brian’s arms were wrapped around her the palm of his hands resting on her stomach, watching as the waves crashed against the shore.

“Whenever you want, Baby” Brian told her kissing the side of her head.
Sarah sighed leaning her head against his shoulder, closing her eyes.
“How about we go tomorrow?” Sarah suggested. Brian nodded his head telling her that tomorrow was just fine and was going to book a flight for them.

Sarah missed home, even if she had been away just for few days. She missed their dogs and their friends.

“I can’t believe that you’re leaving next week” Sarah said. Brian sighed nodding his head. He couldn’t believe that in just a week they would be leaving for tour. He didn’t want to leave Sarah all by herself.

“I want you to come with me” Brian told her. Sarah turned her head so she was looking at him. “You know that I can’t I have to work and have a lot of things that need to be taken care of.” She told him. As much as she would love to go with them, she couldn’t. She had to work and she had promised that she would help Gena, seeing as she was just month away from her due date and would need someone to help her out.
“I don’t want you working” Brian said.

“Brian-” Sarah started to say but Brian quickly cut her off.
“No! I don’t want you to be on a lot of stress and working causes a lot of stress. It’s not good for the baby and it’s not good for you either.” Brian told her. Sarah shook her head. He was just too overprotective, but it was cute how concerned he is about the health of their baby and her.

“But-“

“No butts. I don’t want you to work, so you will just have to find someone to handle all the business for you for the next five – six month.” Sarah stared at him, with a shocked look on her face. Did he really want for her to do that? She just couldn’t push all her work on someone else.

But knowing Brian, he wouldn’t back down until he got what he wanted. Sarah sighed; she didn’t want to argue with him.

“I don’t know Brian” she ran a hand through her hair. She didn’t really know if it’s such a good idea.

“How about this, you let me handle things with the club, but you just sit home and don’t worry about anything” He suggested.

“Oh come on Brian, you’re going on tour, how do you think you can handle that and plus the shit with club.” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Don’t worry, I can handle it. If I couldn’t I wouldn’t of had suggested it in the first place” Brian smiled down at her.

Sarah sighed “We’ll talk about this later” She told him before turning back facing the ocean.
She didn’t know if it was such a good idea. But should she let him do it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sarah

I hope you Enjoyed to update and aren't mad that it took me so long to update.
So school started last week and this week had been HELL waking up early and getting home late in the afternoon isn't really so great.
But I hope you guys understand that i wont be able to update as often but i will try and i hope i will be able to update once a week or so.
And this story is slowly coming to end few more chapters and then it's over and i will have more time to work on my other stories and write new one. in fact i have a really good idea for a new story and i am going to start working on it.
So it would be nice to receive COMMENTS and your opinion on what and about who i should write so would really appreciate it. OK I'm going to end my pointless rant here.

A BIG Thank you for these people who took their time and commented on the previous update:

SynysterxSavannah

GAT3S.0F.V3NG3ANC3

LaueBel

LJ :)