Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

V

Sarah walked out of her apartment building toward her car.
She was ready to go to work.
It was 7 am and it was an about hour drive to LA. It's not like she had to be on time. Hell she could of had just stayed home if she wanted to. But she didn't.

Hour or so later She pulled up at Ritz-Carlton Marina del Rey hotel that her dad owns.
“Good morning Ms. Whiteley.” Valet greeted her, opening car door for her.
“Good morning, Christopher.” She said smiling at him. She knew everyone by name who worked at the hotel.

She walked inside greeting everyone with a smile and made her way to her office.
“Good morning Ms. Whiteley” she was greeted by her secretary Rachel.
“Good Morning, Rachel. Is my father here today?” She asked stopping at the glass door of her office.

“Yes he is. He arrived about ten minutes ago” she said. Sarah nodded and walked into her office.

She walked over to her desk and placed her bag down. She sat in chair behind the desk. She had a lot of work to do. She had to sign some paper, had employees to hire.
She turned on her laptop and stood up from her seat.

She walked out of her office. She was going to tell her father about what happened in Vegas.

She walked toward her dad's office and knocked on the door gently before walking inside.
Her Father’s name was Steve. He was a tall man with a light brown hair, blue eyes.
She saw her father sitting in his chair behind his big wooden desk writing something on his laptop.

When she walked in her father looked up and smiled.
“Good morning honey.” He said
“Good morning dad.” Sarah said walking farther in and sitting down in in one of the chairs.
“How was your weekend?” he asked turning his full attention on his daughter.

“It was good. We had a lot of fun.” she said smiling at her dad. She was kind of nervous. She didn't know how to tell her father that she got drunk and now is married to a guy who she didn't even know.

“So what's new?” he asked.
“Well I got married.” She said quietly looking down at her hands.
“Did I just hear you right? You got married?” He asked. She nodded her head and looked at her father. He just sat there looking at his daughter confused.

He doesn't remember his daughter dating anyone. Hell his daughter has never dated anyone. She would tell him if she was.

So he was kind of confused. He opened his mouth to speak but Sarah stopped him.
“Let me explain OK?” she asked. Steve nodded his head for her to go on.
“Well while we were in Vegas I kind of got drunk and got married to this guy named Brian.”
She explained.

Steve sat there looking at his daughter thinking about what to say next.
“And what are you going to do?”
“I already called my lawyer and we are getting divorce.”
“That's good.” he said. He wasn't mad at her. A thing like that happens right? And he was proud that his daughter is taking care of her problems.

“So who is this Brian anyways?” He asked. Sarah smiled happy that Her father didn't scream at her. Well he never did. He always talked calmly about things whenever she did something wrong and helped her get out of the situation. That was why she loved her father.
“OK so tell me about this guy.”

“Well his name is Brian Haner Jr. He is in A Band that Alex is a big fan of.” She said
“You mean Avenged Sevenfold?” He asked. Sarah nodded.
She continued to tell her father the things she thought he would like to know. But she didn't understand why he asked her to tell him about Brian.

Steve wanted to meet this guy himself even if they are going to get divorce he still did.
When Sarah was telling him about this guy he saw something in her eyes that made him curios about how she felt toward this guy.

Brian pulled up at Matt's house and got out of the car.

He walked in the house without knocking and made his way to living room where his band mates and their girlfriends / fiancées were sitting and talking.
“Hey Brian.” Matt said looking at his friend.
It was always like this almost every day the whole gang would hang out at one of their houses.

“We are going on a dinner tonight.” Val said walking into living room. “And bring your wife with you.” She said To Brian with a smirk on her face.
“Why?” He asked confused

“Well we want to meet her” she said in `duh` tone.
“You know we are going to get divorce right” He said as he sat down on couch.
“Yea... of course we know. But you know things can change in three month.” Val said smirking at Brian.

Val was a nice woman. Always taking care looking out for the guys.
All she wanted was for Brian to be happy. After her sister Michelle broke up with him he hasn’t been the same. He was always lost in his thoughts, he drank a lot. He wasn't himself at all.

“You know I still can't believe you got married before Matt and Val” Jimmy said chuckling.
“You know I didn't know I was going get married with someone. But its Vegas, things like that happen you know.” Brian said laughing. Everyone laughed at his comment.

Brian hang out at Matt's for a while until he decided that he would pay Sarah a visit and invite her to the dinner.

He knew she wouldn't be home because of the work so he just headed to LA.
He took out the little white card Sarah had given him back in Vegas making sure where did he have to go.

Sarah was sitting in her office signing some papers when there was a knock at her door.
“Come in” she said loud enough or the person to hear.
The door opened and she looked up noticing Rachel standing in the doorway.
“Yes?” she said waiting for her to speak.

“There is someone guy who wants to see you” she said.
“OK let him in” she said Rachel nodded and walked out. Moment later the person walked in.
“Hey” the man said walking in.

“Hey Brian what are you doing here?” She asked looking at him confused.
“Well I thought I would take you out for lunch” he said as he sat down in the chair across from her with a grin on his face. The first thing Brian thought when he walked in through the door was how beautiful she looked today. The purple color really suits her.
“Well that sounds good right now.” she said smiling.
“Well then shall we?” Brian said standing up.

“So do you have some plans tonight?” Brian asked.
They were sitting in the hotel’s restaurant. They had already finished eating a while ago and were talking just about random things.
“Nope” She said smiling.

“That’s good.” Brian said smiling wide at her.
Sarah didn't know why but every time he smiled at her she would blush a little and get butterflies dancing around in her stomach.
She has never felt like that before.

“And why is that good?” she asked.
“Well I am going to take you out for a dinner with some of my friend’s tonight.” he said smiling. He smiled wider as he saw her cheeks turning slightly pink. That happened every time he smiled at her.
“Friends?”

“Yeah. With the band and their girlfriends.” He said “And you’re coming.” he quickly added.
“Do I really have to?” She asked. Brian nodded his head “Yes, because the guy's wants to see you again and the girls want to meet you.” She didn't understand why they wanted to meet her.

“Well … I guess I don't have any choice do I?” she smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sarah
car
Brian