Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

VI

Sarah got out of shower and warped a towel around her wet body.
It was almost 6 she had hour and half to get ready before Brian will be there to pick her up.

She walked into her bedroom and Started to blow dry her hair.
After she was done with that she took her flat iron and turned it on and let it to heat up while she walked inside her closet and took out a bra and panties.
She got dressed and walked back out and started to straighten her hair.

After she was done with her hair she did her make up.
She stood up and walked back into her closed she looked around wondering what to wear. She walked over where her dresses were and picked out dark brown strapless dress.
After she putted it on she searched for some heels.

Finally finding everything she needed she walked back out into her bedroom.

She was looking at herself in the mirror when she heard her doorbell ring.
She walked out of room and opened the door.

There stood Brian dressed in Black shirt that was under black leather jacket.
He was wearing black jeans and black vans slip on's.

“Wow you look beautiful” Brian said looking at her up and down.

“Well you don't look bad ether.” Sarah said smiling. She thought he looked kind of hot.
“Well come in.” she said stepping aside so he could walk in. Brian walked inside.
“I'll be right back, make yourself comfortable.” She said as she started to make her way back to her bedroom to get her phone and clutch.

When she walked back out Brian was looking at some pictures that were hanging by the wall.

The pictures were of her, her family and friends.
When Brian heard her coming he turned around to look at her.

“Ready?” he asked, she just nodded and smiled.

Sarah was kind of nervous. She was afraid that his friends are going to think of her as some stupid slutty fan girl who got married to a rock star. She was that kind of girl who didn't give a fuck what anyone thought of her but seeing that they got married in Vegas and not remembering anything. And sure as hell she wasn't whore or a fan girl. She liked their music but that's all.

Few minutes later they arrived at “olive garden” on their way there they had a small chat.
Brian turned off the engine and turned to Sarah who looked nervous. She was biting down on her bottom lip looking out of the window. Brian smiled at her. She really looked beautiful tonight. It was hard for him to take his eyes off of her.

Sarah turned around and blushed slightly when she noticed Brian looking at her.
“Don’t be nervous. You already know the guy's” Brian said smiling warmly at her. She smiled back and nodded her head.

Brian got out of car and made his way to the other side.
He opened door for her, smiling.

She stepped out of car and taking Brian's waiting hand smiling at him.

They walked toward large table where eight people were sitting already.
They looked up noticing them coming and smiled as they stopped at the table.

“Hey guy's” Brian said. “This is Sarah, and some of you know that and have met her already” He said looking around the table and then at Sarah who stood next to him. Brian introduced Sarah the girls after they sat down by the table. Everyone was welcoming.

They had a small chat until their waiter came to take their orders.

“So what do you do for living?” Val asked.
“I work for my dad As a Vice President in his hotel in LA.” She said. Val nodded her head.
“So you live in LA?” Gena asked.

“No I live here in Huntington Beach.”
The night went on With Girls asking Sarah questions. She had a really good time.
They, of course, asked her and Brian about the divorce and Leana even said that they should stay married because they make a cute couple. Everyone of course laughed at that but they had to agree because they really did make a cute couple.

All night Val was watching Sarah and Brian closely. There sure as hell was something in Brian's eyes whenever he looked or talked to her.

She has never seen Brian look at women like that not even her sister.
And Sarah, every time Brian would smile at her, her cheeks would turn pink.
She was a pretty girl and sure as hell was the type of girl that Brian likes.

And it was obvious that they liked each other.
And she is going to make sure they get together.
♠ ♠ ♠
BRIAN & SJ