Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

VII

For the past few days Valary, Gena, Leana and Lacy and few other of their friends have been hanging out with Sarah a lot cause they wanted to get to know her better.
Val also has informed girls about her plan getting Brian and Sarah together because in their eyes the both of them made a cute couple.

She also had a small talk with Brian.
She asked him if he liked Sarah. But she already knew the answer to that. But she wanted to hear it from him. And guess what he said.

He said that he liked her and he also told her about Sarah’s promise that she made when she was younger.
Valary said that she is going to help him get her to change her mind.

She also invited Sarah to her wedding and she didn’t take “No” for an answer. And when Sarah had asked why and that they have known each other only for few days the only thing Valary said was that they are Family now.
Sarah really didn’t know what she meant by that but didn’t ask her about it either.

It was Friday. Sarah was just done getting ready when her doorbell rang. She walked out her room and toward her door. When she pulled the door open and there stood Brian wearing a Black Tux.

When Brian saw Sarah his heart beat got faster. She looked gorgeous.
“Wow… You look Gorgeous.” Brian said looking at her up and down.
“Thank you. You don’t look bad either.” She said slightly blushing.
She didn’t know why she was always blushing when she was around Brian. She didn’t know what kind of feelings she had toward him.

She still had to figure out what she felt. Was it just a little silly crush or is it something more?
“Come in I’ll be right back” She said stepping aside and letting Brian in the apartment.

She went to her bedroom and took her clutch from her bed then took the Gift she got for Matt and Val.
It was places in a white box with a white bow on top of it.

She quickly took the card and placed it under the bow so it could stand in the place.
The door of her bedroom opened and Brian stuck his head and looked at Sarah.
She looked up at hem and motioned for him to come in.
„Is that a gift you are going to give Matt and Val?” Brian asked as he walked into the room and sat down on bed.

„Yea” She said still trying to get the card to stand in the place.
„What did you get them?” He asked curious. Sarah opened the box and showed him the bottle of Dom Perignon White Gold Jeroboam champagne.

Champagne?” Brian asked Looking up at her.
„Yea, you know it’s really expensive and there is Only 100 bottles available worldwide” She said.

„How much did it cost?” Brian asked confused. He wasn’t an expert at that kind of things.
„Well I paid for it $40,000” She Simply answered like it was nothing. Brian couldn’t believe that something like that could cost so much. But only looking at the bottle you could see why.
“Damn” He said and closed the box. “You know you didn’t have to buy them something so expensive.” Brian said as he helped her with the card.

“Well it is a special day for them. And they need something special.” She said and stood up.
“Yeah you’re right… But still.” Brian said as he stood up as well. “We should get going.” He said and Sarah nodded her head.

The wedding was amazing. Valary looked amazing in her white dress and so did Matt.
The best Man Was Jimmy and maid of honor was Valary’s twin sister Michelle.

Right now they were sitting at reception. Sarah was sitting with Leana, Lacey and Gena at the table. They were talking about how awesome the wedding was.

The three girls weren’t Valary's Brides maids, but they were OK with that because the girls knew each other just for few years. However Matt’s Band mates were his groomsman’s. And Jimmy, of course, as his best men.

Sarah stood up from the table “Were you going?” Leana asked confused.
“I forgot my gift for Matt and Val in Brian’s car.” She said and the girls nodded.
She made her way toward Brian who was sitting at the table talking with Jimmy.

Brian looked up and saw Sarah making her way toward him and smiled. She smiled back.
“Hey. I forget the gift for Val and Matt in your car.” She said as she stopped at the table. Brian nodded and stood up. “Let’s go” Brian said taking her hand in his making butterfly’s dancing around her stomach, and made his way to where the cars were parked.
It was weird how they hands fit perfectly together.

As they finally reached the car Brian unlocked the door. He let go of her hand and opened the car door and took the white box out of the car. He gave it to Sarah and closed and locked the car door. He once again took her hand in his own as they made their way back.
Brian was glad she didn’t say anything about him holding her hand.

He loved the feeling of her soft, warm hand in his own.
He had never had this kind of feelings toward someone. Not even with Michelle.

“Do you want to give it them now or later” Brian asked.
“I don’t know maybe I should give them now.” She said and Brian nodded his head as they made their way toward Matt and Val.

When Valary noticed Brian and Sarah making their way toward them she smiled but her smile got bigger when she saw the tow holding hands.

“Hello there” she said smiling at the couple. The both of them just smiled in return.
“I have something for you guys” Sarah said handing her the white box.
“You know you shouldn’t have.” Val said taking the box from her.
“What is there?” Matt asked looking at the white box. When Val opened it she gasped at what she saw.

“You really shouldn’t have.” She said taking the bottle out of and looking at it carefully.
“Is that Dom Perignon White Gold Jeroboam champagne?” Matt asked looking at the bottle of champagne. Sarah nodded her head smiling.

„Isn’t it really expensive?” Matt asked, looking at her with wide eyes.
„You know it didn’t cost that much” she simply answered. Well for her it didn’t.
„Wow Thank you” Val said putting the bottle back into the box and looking at it again. She couldn’t believe that she had bought something so expensive for them.

„You know you should guy’s open it on your honeymoon” Brian said and Sarah nodded.
„I don’t think we are going to open it at all” Matt said laughing.

They kept talking for a while until the DJ announced that it was time for Matt’s and Val’s first dance as a married couple.

Soon after that Brian asked Sarah to a dance which she accepted.

When they were dancing, Brian had one thought running through his mind – how good it felt having her in his arms.
He looked down at her taking everything in about her face – her Eyes, her nose, her cheeks and her lips.

When she looked up at him she smiled and you could see her cheeks getting lightly pink.
He smiled down at her and did something that he wanted to do all night.

He kissed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
SJ WEDDING