Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

VIII

When Sarah looked up she saw Brian looking at her. When he noticed her looking back at him she smiled down at her which she returned feeling her cheeks getting hot.
And then it happened. Brian leaned down and placed his lips on hers.

She stood there shocked for a moment before she started to kiss him back.
Brian pulled her closer to him as she started to kiss back. Sarah warped her arms around his neck pulling his face closer to hers making the kiss deeper.
It felt like the world had stopped and there were just two of them in the room.

“Get a room!” someone shouted making them break apart.
Sarah Buried her faces in Brian’s shoulder as he looked around and saw all his band mates and their girlfriends looking at them with a huge smile on their faces.
Brian flipped them off and turned his attention back to Sarah.

“You want to go outside?” Brian whispered in her ear. She nodded her head and Brian started to lead them out.
“Use protection.” Jimmy yelled as they passed the group of Brian’s band mates making Sarah blush more.

Every time Sarah was around Brian she would blush. That was weird for her because she has never blushed when she was around a guy.
But Brian is different in some way, if he makes her feel like that.
When they finally were outside Sarah sat down on the bench.

Brain sat down next to her and watched her for a moment before he started to talk.
“I like you “Brian suddenly said. Sarah looked at him confused.
“What?”

“I said I like you Sarah” Brian said it again.
Sarah didn’t know what to say. She still weren’t sure what kind of feelings she had toward him. She was scared. She was scared of falling in love and getting hurt in the end.
Brian waited for her to say something. She was just sitting there looking at him.
“Are you going to say something?” He asked.

“I… I’m scared Brian” She said as tears started to form into her eyes.
“Why are you scared?” Brian asked as he pulled her into his lap.
“God I’m so stupid” she said laughing.

“You’re not stupid.” Brian said taking her face in his hands.
“Yes I am! I’m scared to love.”

“You’re not! Everyone is scared of something. In your case it’s falling in love. You know I’m scared that I’m going to be alone for my whole life.” That was true. Brian was scared that he would be alone for his whole life. He thought that he would be marrying Michelle have kids with her. But when he got home from tour and Michelle told him that she needed someone who is there for her all the time and that she couldn’t deal with him always being away, his world crashed.

“Are you kidding? Look at yourself Brian. You can get every girl you want.” Brian chuckled “and what If I want you?” Sarah looked at him for a moment before answering
“I need a time to think” She said and Brian nodded his head.
“OK”

*Three weeks later.*

“Thank you Richard.” Sarah thanked her lawyer and hung up the phone.
She was sitting in her office. It was almost 3 in the afternoon and she just got a phone call from her lawyer Richard.

Moment later there was a knock on the door.
“Come in” she said and moment later the door opened and Brian came in.
She and Brian had gotten really close since that night at Matt and Val’s wedding.
She hadn’t said Brian anything about her feelings but she was sure it was something more that silly crush.

“Hey” Brian said as he stepped in her office and made his way to her desk.
“Hey” Sarah replied said with a smile on her face.
“My lawyer called” She started. “And he said that we could get the marriage annulled next week.”

“Oh… OK, that’s good I guess.” Brian said in not so happy tone.
“Hey… If I want to get married, I want to remember it.” Sarah said standing up from her seat and walking over to Brian and sitting down next to him on the chair that was beside him.
“I guess you right.” He said looking at her.

“And I was thinking that I want to give us a try of course If you still want to” She said looking down at her hands. She was sure that she was ready.
“Really?” Brian asked as his face lit up.
“Yea really.” She said smiling.

Brian stood up from his seat and pulled Sarah with him taking her in his arms into a huge hug. He has never been so happy in his life.
When he finally pulled away he took her face in his hands and placed his lips on hers.
“Well than, will you be my girlfriend?” Brian asked after pulling away.
“Yes” She said with a huge grin on her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
SJ