Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

IX

“Can you believe it?” Kate said Looking at her friend.
“She is such a whore” Sarah replied.

“We have known her for how long? three almost four years?” Kate asked and Sarah just nodded her head. “And she fucking does something like that.” Sarah and Kate were walking around the Huntington Beach shopping. It was nice weather outside and Kate had called her earlier that day and asked if she wanted to hang out because they hadn’t seen each other for few days. The moment they met up Kate told Sarah that she caught one of their friend – Lauren – flirting with Kate’s Boyfriend Josh, even tried to kiss him.
But Josh being the faithful and loving boyfriend he is walked away from her before she could do anything.

“Well Good thing that Josh is not some cheating asshole.” Sarah pointed out.
“Yea that’s why I love him” She said with a adoring smile on her face.
“Do you have a bodyguard?” Kate asked
Sarah looked at her confused “No I don’t”
“Then why is that car fallowing us?” Kate said looking back at the Black BMW not so far behind them driving slowly.

Sarah looked over her shoulder and shrugged. “I don’t know, maybe you’re just seeing things.”
“I don’t know. But that’s kind of creepy it’s been fallowing us since we met up.” she said glancing over at the car again.

“Maybe it’s just some stupid paparazzi.” Sarah shrugged not really caring.
She has been fallowed around by them quite a lot seeing who her father is and what kind of people she hangs around with.

And of course her mother being famous fashion designer she gets the attention a lot. And she doesn’t really like the attention she gets. That’s why she lives in Huntington Beach instead of LA.

“Maybe your right” Kate said glancing at the car one more time.
“Let’s go get something to eat”

The next morning Sarah woke up by her phone ringing.
She took the phone from the nightstand and placed it by her ear after pushing the green button.

“Hello?” She asked sleepy.
“Baby… come open the door.” Brian’s deep voice rang in her ear.
“OK.” She said and hung up.

She pulled the covers off of her and got out of bed. She made her way out of room and toward door. She unlocked it and pulled it open only to find Brian standing with a huge grin on his face. Brian stepped closer to Sarah as she looked at him with a smile and warped his arms around her leaning down and placing his lips on hers lightly kissing her.
When they pulled away she felt something soft touching her leg. She looked down and saw Pinkly looking up at her.

Sarah stepped aside so he and Pinkly could walk in.
“You want something to eat?” She asked walking toward her kitchen with Brian following close behind.

“Yeah… I would love to” he said as they walked into kitchen.
She walked over to her fridge and took out the things she needs for pancakes.
“So what are we going to do today?” She asked as she started to make pancake dough.
„I don’t know maybe we can just sit here and watch some movies or maybe go somewhere” he said shrugging.

„Well we can do both.” She said and few minutes later she started to make pancakes.
„There is a BBQ at Zacky's tomorrow.” Brian said as he stood up from his seat and walked over to Sarah and warped his arms around her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder.

„ Oh really” She said as she took the pancake of the pan and poured to pancake dough on the pan.
„Yea... And I hope you don’t have to work tomorrow.” He said kissing her cheek.
„No, I don’t” moment later she was done with the pancakes. Brain took the plate with the pancakes and went to put them down on the table while Sarah took plates and forks and went to put them down.

„You want something to drink?” She asked looking at Brian.
„No, thank you.”

„God that was delicious.” Brian said as he stood up and took his plate from the table and went to put it in the sink.
„Thank you Baby” Brian said as he walked back to Sarah Kissing her on the cheek”
„Your welcome” she said and stood up taking her now empty plate and putting it in the sink.
Brian smiled as he pulled her in his arms and kissing her softly.

„I think I should go take a shower.” She said after they pulled away.
Brian just nodded his head and let go of her.

„Make yourself comfortable.” She said as she walked out of kitchen toward her bedroom.
Brian watched as she walked to her room when she closed the door he walked into living room where he found Pinkly curled up into a ball sleeping on the couch.
He sat down next to his dog and turned on the TV.

After fifteen minutes or so watching TV He heard door Open and close somewhere in the apartment.
Figuring out that Sarah Had got out of shower he turned TV off and made his way toward the bedroom.

He knocked on the door and opened them stepping inside only to see her in just lingerie.
She looked at him and smiled. She watched as he walked further into the room and sat on the bed, watching her.
She walked in her closet and took some clothes that she could wear seeing that it was November.

When she got dressed she walked out of closet and toward Brian.
„ OK I’m ready” She said as she sat down on the bed next to Brian. „Than we can go i guess.” Brian said as he pulled her into his lap and kissing her neck and moving his lips up to hers.

„And where are we going to go?” Sarah asked after she pulled away from the kiss.
„Well Matt and Val Got home from their honeymoon yesterday so we can go there and hang out and ask how it went.” Brian said as he kissed her on the cheek
Sarah and Brian had been together for a few days now and she is still trying to get used to the feeling of being in a relationship with someone seeing as she tried to stay away from relationship.

They both agreed to take things slow. They already had a date, kind of, that night when Brian asked her to be his girlfriend. Also Brian is taking her on dinner Saturday and it’s in two days.
“OK let’s go” She said standing up from Brian’s lap and pulling him up with her.

As they walked toward Brian’s escalade Sarah noticed the same black BMW Kate saw yesterday parked across the street from her apartment building. She noticed the man sitting in the car looking in her direction.
She just shrugged it off and climbed into Brian’s car.
♠ ♠ ♠
SJ1
SJ2
SJ3