Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

VINGT-DEUX

[[Really fast, thank you for all the comments on my story!! I LOVE YOU! :) Back to the story:]]

It was Friday. The day Scott and I go out. I came home from a nice day, Scott gave me his number. I came home from school and ran up to my room and jumped into the shower, and got dressed in my awesome black and white stripped pants, along with a black shirt, that showed just enough cleavage, and threw on my make-up. Oh, for shoes, I wore these black flats that I found in my closet. Mom nor Billie know that I have a date. Fuck. Fuck. I have to tell Billie about this!
How can I break it to him? Yeah, I found some one a lot better. I love you, but you way too old for me! How old are you? 40? That one would not go over too swell. Then I thought of exactly of what I should say!

After I was dressed, for my "hot date", as Meg called it, I went to the kitchen. When I walked in, Billie's arms were wrapped around my Mom's waist and making out with her.
I "cleared my throat" and they jumped and turned to face me.
"How come when I walk into any room in this house, you two are going at it?" I asked as I sat down at the table.
"Oh, shut up," My Mom joked.
"So, what are you so dressed up for?" Billie asked.
"Because I feel like it, God." I said and rolled my eyes.
"Okay then?" Mom asked, as she went to finishing the dishes. I am assuming that was what she was doing before Billie decided to "help."
"Uh, Billie, can I talk to you?" I whispered so my Mom wouldn't hear.
"Sure," We went into the bathroom, it was the only close room.
"Why are we in here? Do you have a pregnancy test to show me?" He said, starting to panic after I closed the door.
"Baby, no. It was the only close room. Anyway, I have a boyfriend and I hope you aren't mad at me." He sat on the toilet. NO! He WAS NOT going. The cover was down, anyway.
"I love what we have between us, but I really need to find some one own my age, no offense."
"None taken, I understand. I need to focus on this wedding and all this other shit."
"Thanks, Billie," I said and walked over to him and gave him a long kiss on the lips, letting him know that it's not over. We walked out of the bathroom.
"Is everything okay?" Mom asked.
"Yeah, I had to tell him something." Mom gave me this freaked out look.
"No, Mom, I'm not pregnant," I said and walked into the living room. Billie and Mom followed. I heard Billie say something about what I told him.
"So, Billie told me you have boyfriend?" Mom questioned, I tried to hide the smile.
"Yes. We are going to the movies. He's name is Scott, he is my grade, and he lives kind of close to us." The doorbell rang. "I got it!" I yelled and darted for the door.
"Hey, Scott," I said when I opened the door.
"Hey," He said and gave a little wave.
"Come in," I insisted. "Billie, Mom, this is Scott. Scott, this is my Mom and Billie." I said.
"Hello," He said.
"So, I guess we will be going on," I said as quickly as I could, before they asked a bunch of questions.
"Well, have fun you, two." Mom said and gave me a quick kiss and grabbed my coat from the closet .
"Okay," We both said.
We walked out the door, and held hands till we got to the movies. We live near a movie theater. A night fun, is soon to come!

comments????