Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

VINGT-QUATRE

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon. If that was my Mom that was cooking, she only cooks good food when she needs a favor done. Oh, boy. I walked downstairs, not even bothering to brush my hair, and my makeup was all messy. Who cares? I saw Billie by the stove, and a pan in his hand, stirring something.
Billie turned around and saw me sitting at the table, in front of an empty plate. Wow. He even set the table? Something is going on.
"Hello, baby," He said and gave me some eggs.
"Why are you so happy? Got laid last night?" I said and chuckled and took a bite. "OW! Shit, that is hot!" I said as I was fanning out my mouth.
"That's what you get for saying that!" Billie said, laughing at me as he was making toast.
"Ha. Funny," I said and rolled my eyes. My mom was walking into the kitchen, with Sam.
"Hello," Sam said, and gave Billie a hug on the leg.
"Aw, thanks Sam." He said, and lifted Sam up. My mom gave Billie a kiss on the cheek. It would rude, not to mention disgusting, if they made out.
"So, what is up with this?" My mom said as she sat at the table.
"I have great news!" Billie said and smiled.
"You saved 15% in your car insurance, by switching to Geico?" I said.
"Ha. I have full custody on my kids!" Billie said.
"Oh my God, honey, that is great!" My mom said.
"You were getting a divorce?" I asked as I took a sip of orange juice.
"Yes, I finally won my kids."
"So, you made this whole buffet just because you won your kids from Adie?" I was so lost.
"Yeah, the boys will be over in a couple hours, so you can meet them." Billie said as he looked at the clock.
"Well, I am going to take a shower." Billie said, took once last drink of orange juice and ran up into the shower. I had this sudden urge to go up there, and take a shower with him. Should I do it?

updated!!! =]