Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

TRENTE

I awoke to the sound of my phone ringing. I grabbed my phone and saw that Megan was calling me.

"Hello?" I asked, tiredly.
"Hey, we need to talk," Megan said and sniffled. Did I really hurt her feelings that much that I made my own friend cry?
"Yeah, we sure do. First off, I wish I can take back what I said about you being a slut. I know you aren't one, and second of all, you can date who ever you want to." I said flat out.
"That is what I wanted to talk about. I gave it some thought when I went to school, and I told Adam that it wouldn't work between us. He is way older than me, and I don't want to lose my best friend over a guy."
"Aw. Really? I'm so sorry I just blew up at you, it was way out of line." I apologized.
"I forgive you, promise we won't ever fight like that again?" Megan asked.
"Promise. Whoop, got to go, bye Megan."
"Bye, Maggi, love you."
"Love you more!" I said and laughed. We both hung up and I went downstairs to get something to eat. I heard Billie was strumming his guitar down in the basement, so I crept down there. Mike was over, too.

"Hey," I said, I startled Billie, and Mike waved at me. I sat down on the couch and zoned out.
"You there?" Mike said and waved his hand in front of my face.
"Huh? Oh, yeah." I said.
"Did Megan ever call you?" Billie asked as he strummed a G chord.
"Yeah, we made up. She broke up, well not really, but told Adam that he is too old for her."
"Billie told what happened, that is a horrible fight." Mike said and put down his bass.
"It sure was, there were so many things that I wanted to take back." I felt a tear run down my cheek.
"Yeah, we all do feel that way sometimes," Billie said. "But we just need to let it go and go on with our lives."
"That was very powerful in a way," I said and smiled. "So, you guys writing new songs?"
"Yes indeed, and we are stuck at the moment, care to help?" Mike asked.
"Sure, if I get credit for it, like it will say 'Written by Maggi Armstrong'."
"Deal, let's make this a huge hit!" Billie exclaimed.
"Okay, wait! I have songs I have written but never had a chance to sing them." I said.
"Go get them, then!" Billie said and shooed me upstairs.
I came back with a stack full, of papers and I loved the song that was laying on top.

[A/N: THIS SONG IS REALLY WRITTEN BY MY BFF, MEGAN. I COULDN'T FIND ANY OF MY SONGS THAT I WROTE, BUT I'M GONNA SAY THAT MAGGI WROTE THIS! Back to the story]
"Here," I said and handed Billie a piece of paper.
" Snapshot? Sounds good," Billie read it over. I never thought that y idol would ever read a song that I wrote!
Here is how it goes:

My life seems picture perfect
And I am photogenic
If only could get to know me
You would find

(chorus)
If you told me
To take a snapshot of me
It would come out
Fuzzy, blurry
My life is moving too fast

Paparazzi
Are the enemy
Always saying look here, be this
But I wish
That I didn't hear you say
(repeat chorus)

My life is a movie
With drama unfolding
Someone is pushing
The fast forward button
But I am still stuck on pause

(chorus x2)
Some one hand me the remote


"Wow, I love this! Mike, you need to read this!" Billie said. "I never knew you wrote songs?"
"Yeah, I wrote them with Megan,"
"Nice, maybe we can change this into a punk-like beat, if that is okay with you?" Mike asked as he looked up at me.
"Yeah defiantly!"
My evening went pretty swell, and I had the chance to talk to Mike.

comments?????