Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

QUARANTE-TROIS

Nothing in this world seems to go right for me. I mean, I have great friends and a beyond amazing boyfriend. My own Mother is marrying my idol. Out of all the men she meets, who knew that it would be my idol? With drama between Megan and I that one time, we are closer than ever. Then, Scott changed my life; I changed his. Nothing in the world can keep me away from him. I feel like an average girl living a fabulous life, one I can never dream of. Something inside begs to come out. Something wants me to let go, scream, but I just ignore it. Something is telling me this isn't right, but what is it?

****
I woke up on the couch in a little wet spot, I must have been drooling. I looked around, I thought the room was spinning at first, but all seemed to stop. I got up, and saw the orange glow from the DVD player read '12:06'. Billie and Mom are at work, and Scott, Sam, and I are all alone. Scott! I dart upstairs, making sure he was still here. I found him asleep on my bed, cuddled beneath the fluffy white covers. I walked around the other side of the bed, and laid next to him. He mumbled something then, turned over. I smiled to myself, and closed my eyes. I felt this nudge, like a dog was waking me up. I opened my eyes a little bit and I saw Scott was snuggling next to my neck. I saw his eyes were open.

"Hello, baby." I said, he looked up at me.
"What are you in the mood to do today?" He said, in a sexy voice. As if he was trying to seduce me. It was working.
"Whatever you feel like, Scott." I said in the same tone he used. He moved his body on top of mine and started to kiss, forcefully. I moaned, and I felt this round thing rub against me. Scott was having an erection. He noticed at what I felt, and stopped.
"What?" I asked. He looked at me, those blue eyes staring into mine.
"Nothing,"
"Seriously, what? Was it me?" I asked, I leaned on my elbows.
"No, nothing." He got off me and he walked off. I heard the bathroom door close. I heard the fan turn on. Is he doing what I think he is doing?

I get out of my bed and walk to the bathroom door, and I heard a few moans. I couldn't help but crack up laughing. I slightly opened the bathroom door, Scott jumped up in the air.
"Dude, KNOCK!" He shouted. I laughed, he faced the toilet. His eyes seemed to wander.
I started to massage his shoulders, and kissed the back of his neck. He moaned. He turned his body towards me. He put his hands on my hips, and we made out. Scott leaned me against the bathroom counter. I gripped the back of his hair, as he kissed my neck.
"Scott!" I moaned, he started to take off my shirt. Then, he got to my bra, where he stopped.
"Are you ready?" He asked, I felt his hot breath.
"I'm not having sex at the age of fifteen. You should know better," I said.
"I know,"
Scott removed my boxer shorts then my underwear. There I was, completely nude in front of my trustworthy boyfriend. I pushed him down on the toilet. I ripped his boxer's off, and started to stroke him.
"Maggi," He moaned, he was growing harder, fast. I licked his tip, which made his head get thrown back. I put him in my mouth, and started to suck. Hard, harder, until he came. I licked him up, then, I looked him in the eyes. His face was beat red, and he was all sweaty.
I smiled at the work that I did, and said, "I'll let you take a shower."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta-da!!
NO, MAGGI IS NOT A SLUT!!!!! =P
When I write chapters like this, I think about doing this to Ryan Shekler, if I had the chance.

Hahahahahaha...JOKING!!