Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

CINQUANTE

"Hey sexy," He said and I sat down next to him. I slid my hand on his, and pressed the pause button the game controller. He looked at me, he saw it in my eyes. Scott threw down the remote, and started to kiss me. He laid me down on the couch, crawled on top of me, and kissed me a little harder.
"Mm, Scott," I moaned in his mouth. I felt his hands explore my body. I rubbed my hands up and down his back. He slid his hands under my shirt, then threw it off of me. He was trying to unclipped the back of my bra.
"Need help?" I asked, and reached behind my back and unclipped it, then threw it on the floor.
He stared at my size C breasts, "Whoa."
"Come on, you've seen them before." I said and rolled my eyes.
"Yeah, I remember now." He started to massage them, and sucked the right one.
"Oh, Scott!" I moaned, and arched my back. He did the same to the left one.
Scott rubbed my inner thigh. He made a trail of kisses to my pants, and then undid the button.
He slid them off, and took off his shirt.
I laid there in my underwear and no bra on. Scott looked up at me.
"Are you ready?" He asked, I nodded.
"Wait, what?!" I exclaimed.
"Baby, I won't fuck you, but you will defiantly enjoy this." He said, and gave me a reassuring smile. He rubbed my inner thigh, then with his teeth, he took off my underwear.
"Scott, you are so kinky," I said with a sly smile. I felt him lick my slit and I threw my head back.
"Fuck, baby." I groaned. He crawled back on top of me. I looked him in the eyes.
"I love you," He said, his hot breath sent shivers down my spine. I felt this sharp pain, and I yelped, and then it started to feel good.
I looked down, and Scott was fingering me, he inserted two more fingers in.
"SCOTT!" I yelled, and grabbed my breasts as he went faster. I looked down again, and Scott had his pants off and pumping himself. I smiled to myself, and went back to enjoying this.
"Baby," I had to gasp for air, "I think I'm about to come!"
Right as I said that, my stomach tightened, and I released. I heard Scott moan, he must of came, too. I felt Scott lick me.
He crawled back on top of me, and I looked him in eyes, "I love you."
"I love you even more." He said, and kissed him.

*TIME LAPS*
I woke up with Scott on top of me. I opened my eyes a little more, I saw the clock read 1:30 AM. How long have we been down here? It's one o'clock in the morning. Holy shit.
"Hey beautiful," I heard, and saw Scott was awake.
"Hello," I said, and kissed him. "That was the most incredible thing I ever felt, and ever did."
"Anything for you, Maggi." He said and kissed my neck.
"Well, I think we better get to bed," I suggested. We went back upstairs, as quietly as we could, and I went into my room.
"Wait," I heard Scott say, I turned around and he gave me a kiss on the lips. I smiled, and went back into my room. I threw on some boxer shorts and a cami.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys j'adore it!