Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

CINQUANTE-UN

About noon or so, I finally woke up, I noticed that my phone was blinking. I grabbed it off my side table, and dialed my voice mail.
Hey girl, I am assuming that you are asleep, ha. I just wanted to know if you want to hang out today. Call me back, babe. Love ya. It was Megan. I jumped out bed, and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Can I hang out with Megan today?" I asked, she was making Sam some lunch.
"Sure, call and let me if you need a ride." She said.
"Okay." I went to the phone kitchen and dialed her home phone.

"Is Megan there? Okay, thanks." I asked in the phone.
"Hey, it's Maggi. Yeah, we can hang out....Okay, I need to get ready....Sure thing....Can Scott come? Really? That's fine...See you in a bit." I hung up the phone and darted up stairs.
I jumped in the shower, went in my room and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, I put on a Paramore t-shirt. 'PARAMORE' was written all over it. I put a little red bow in my hair, and did my make-up. I went back down stairs to get my shoes.

"Going somewhere, babe?" Scott asked me as I was putting my flat, black Converse. I grabbed my RIOT! Paramore bag from the hook.
"Yeah, I'm hanging out with Megan, " I stood up to face him. "Sorry, it's just me and her."
"Awesome, some girl-on-girl action." Scott said and gave me a smile.
"Shut up, you pervert!" I said, jokingly, and slapped him on the arm.
"Hey, Mom, I'm going to head out to Meggy's." I yelled from the garage.
"OKAY!" I heard heard her yell back. I kissed Scott, he didn't let go.
I pulled away, "Scott, I'm sorry. I have to get to Megan's house." I started to walk away.
"I will miss you, my sweet heart, the love of my life." Scott said in a dramatic voice, and put his hand his chest.
"I'm just going to be behind our house. I'll be back." I stood at the end of the driveway, then blew him a kiss, and he caught it.

I walked on the sidewalk, the long way to her house. I finally arrived, and rang her doorbell. Megan answered the door.
"MAGGI!" Megan squealed and hugged me. We walked up to her room. This was the first time I ever saw it cleaned, so well. I put my bag on her chair, and sat on her bed.

"So, what did Scott get you for Christmas?" She asked as she sat next to me.
"This," I showed her the ring. Her mouth opened, and she looked at me.
"He...He proposed?" She stammered.
"No, you twit, it's a promise ring." I said and rolled my eyes.
"Phst, I so knew that." She said, and I laughed.
"What did you get?" I asked.
"A boyfriend." She said, and blushed as she smiled.
"Oh my God! Who? Who?" I asked, excitedly.
"Adam Cook. He is in our youth group. He asked me out on the 20th. It was our youth group Christmas party. He came up to me and he just asked if I wanted be his girlfriend, and I said yes. I mean, he is a such a sweet kid, and he is so funny. You know him, don't you."
"Adam Cook. Adam Cook." I repeated, I squinted my eyes. "Yes. I know him. I meant to go to that party."
"That's okay, it was at Mandy's house." Megan said. Mandy is Megan's very good friend, I'm friends with her, and we all go to youth group together.
"Oh, you should call Scott!" Megan exclaimed.
I looked at her, unsure. "Why?"
"Because Adam and I are going to the movies and we should double date!"
"Oh my God, that sounds like fun! Okay, remind to call him later." I said.
Megan suggested to watch a movie. She went to get the DVD player ready, and make popcorn, as I picked out a movie.

"What did you pick?" Megan when she came back with a huge bowl of yellow, buttery
popcorn. I should her the DVD.
"AH! The Sponge Bob Movie!" Megan said with glee.
We made ourselves comfy with pillows at the bottom of her bed. She put the movie in and we started to sing, loudly, the Sponge Bob theme song.

*TIME LAPS*
"Yeah, I talked to Scott, he would love to go, and he wants to meet Adam." I said, when I closed my cell phone.
"Sweetness," Megan said.
"That word was from eighth grade, that and shizam." I said, and laughed.
"Ha. Okay, come back about seven, and Adam should be here." Megan said, and hugged her good-bye. I ran home through our backyards, and opened the sliding door. We keep it unlocked on nice days. I ran up to my room to get ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW!

(I can't promise that, but I will try.)
Sorry for the long wait, I had writer's block, like usual.

Love much <3