Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

CINQUANTE-DEUX

I walked to my closet and grabbed a black mini-skirt, and a plain red shirt. I took a quick shower, then went back into my room and finished getting ready. I went downstairs, and I saw Tre was sitting at the kitchen table with Scott. I walked in, they stopped talking, and looked at me.

"Uh, why are you here, Tre?" I asked, and was slipping my red flats on.
"Billie, Mike, and I are going to perform for your Mom." Tre said.
I gave him a grossed out look. "Please spare the details."
"No, we are going to perform at Billie's wedding, Maggi. You have a sick mind." Tre said, and laughed.
"Well, look who's talking." I said back, and crossed my arms.
"Oh burn," Scott said and laughed.
"I think we have to get to Megan's house." I said, and grabbed Scott's hand.
"Where you guys going?" Tre asked, as Billie walked in the kitchen.
"Whoa, you look so damn, hot---I mean, beautiful, Maggi." Billie said and blushed.
"Thanks, either way." I said. "We're going on a double date with Megan and Adam."
"Who is Adam? Is he like the major hottie of Pinole?" Tre asked in a girlie voice.
I looked at him. "Um, no. And when did you start saying that guys are major hotties?"
We all looked at him, strangely. "Uh, Billie, I guess we better get started working." Tre darted out of the kitchen and down to the basement.
After Billie went in the basement, Scott looked over at me, "You look really pretty."
"Ah, thank you!" I said and smiled, I gave him a little kiss on the nose.
We walked to Megan's house and held hands.

"AH!" Megan squealed and hugged me and Scott. We were standing in her living room, while she grabbed her shoes, and then I saw him.
****
Adam was standing there, in a black and white pin-striped suit. He had no sign of acne, from the last time I saw him, he looked pretty buff through the suit. His blue eyes glistened, and flashed his white teeth at me. I smiled back.

"Maggi!" Megan whacked me on the arm.
"Uh? What?" I said, and looked at Megan, she was standing there with the front door open.
I walked out the house with Scott linked with my arm. We all filed in Mrs. Gallagher's van, and drove off.
On the way to wherever we were going, I heard giggling in the backseat, they were coming from Megan and Adam. I sat there, and squeezed Scott's hand.
"Ow. That hurt," Scott said, and shook his hand.
"Oh, I'm sorry, guess I'm just nervous." I said, and faked a smile. I truly knew why I was feeling. Nervous was far from it.
****
We finally arrived to a nice restaurant. A little expensive. We walked in, and sat at a booth. Scott and I sat across form Megan and Adam. I, of course, had to right across from Adam. With the dim candle light, his face looked gorgeous. I tried so hard to hold back any smiles.
We ordered a huge salad for an appetizer, and started to talk.

"So, Adam, what school do you go to?" Scott asked, I looked at Adam intently.
"I go to Ocean High School, I'm a senior." Adam said, in his deep voice. I almost spitted out my drink when he said he was a senior in high school.
"Cool. How is the football team there?" Scott said, and took a bite salad.
Adam describe the sports they have at Ocean, and some other sporty stuff. I couldn't get my eyes off him.
Our food finally came, I ordered spaghetti with white sauce and shrimp. We all ate quietly for awhile until Adam spoke up.

"So, Maggi, is Scott your brother?" Adam asked. I looked over at Scott, and we looked at each other.
"No, this is her boyfriend that gave her a promise ring." Megan snapped. She looked right at me, I knew I did this time.
"Oh, I'm sorry that I thought he was your brother." Adam said.
"It's okay, I don't think I would take my own brother on a double date." I said, Scott and Adam chuckled. Megan gave me the death stare.
***
After we left the restaurant, we went to Cold Stone Ice Cream, and Scott and I split chocolate milkshake. Then, we went to the beach, since it was near by.
Scott and Adam skipped rocks into the dark, ocean.
Megan and I were sitting on the swinging bench. Megan didn't say a single word to me.

"Listen. I don't have no feelings for Adam. I just haven't seen him for a long time." I said.
"Why do you take the guys I like? I finally found "Mr. Right" but you have to take me away." Megan said in shaky voice. I knew she was holding back tears.
"Megan, Josh was the only time. Let's not go back that road. Meggy, you are my sister, practically, I can never steal Adam from you. He isn't the type of guy I like, anyhow." I explained, I looked over at her. A tear was streaming down her cheek.
"You mean that?" I nodded. "I love you, Maggi," She said, and gave me hug.

We went back to join our dates and I grabbed Scott by the hand. The moonlight shone on his face, just the right way. I gave him a nice kiss. In my head I thought, 'He is the only one for me.'
♠ ♠ ♠
I might add more...I don't know....

TOBY MAC CONCERT SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!