Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

SOIXANTE-HUIT

Tim and I entered the RV and sat on the little couch.
"So, we are finally alone." Tim said.
"Yep." I said as I looked at my shoes.
"Look at me," Tim said. I looked at him, and by surprise, he planted his lips on mine. Feeling awkward, I let my body take control. I wrapped my arms a little above his waist, and kissed a little harder, I stopped. He looked at me. "My room."

I grabbed him by the wrist and lead him into my room, threw off my shoes. I pushed him on the bed, and crawled on top of him, kissing him a little harder. I started to take off his shirt, while he was taking off my shirt. I was on top of him, only wearing my bra, and he was laying there topless. I kept kissing him as I slid my hands down to his pants, and started to unbutton them, when he rolled me over. I plopped down, and he took off his own pants.

He went back to kissing me, as I felt his hands undo my pants, I felt him rub my inner thigh. I let out a whore moan. A moan letting him know that I wanted him. I needed him. I felt him smile in the kiss, as he rubbed my clothed clit. My back arched. My body ached. My eyes closed, letting him do his thing. I felt him try to undo my bra, I stopped kissing him, and unhooked it. I gave him a little nod, to let him know to keep going. He slipped off the bra, and threw it on the floor. I felt his hands playing with the sides of my binki underwear.

"Ever been fingered?" Tim breathed into my ear. I nodded, trying not to feel like a slut.
"Really? Oh, by Scott." He said, I nodded. Yeah, Scott. Let's go with that.
I felt him flick my lips, as I moaned in pure pleasure.
"You get wet fast, don't you?" Tim smirked.
"It might hurt, but it will feel good." I felt a sharp pain, I yelped, and then relaxed.
"You okay? I can stop if it hurts." Tim asked. He actually will stop if it hurts!
"I'm fine," I said, as he went deeper. One finger. Two fingers. Thrust. Thrust.
"Harder." I pleaded. Thrust. A little fucking movement.
"Oh God! I like that!" I yelled. "Keep doing that!"
And he did. Third finger. Trying to imitate a nice, hard, huge dick. I moaned, as I pictured it.
"I'm close!" I yelled. "Pick up the speed!"
"Jeeze," I heard Tim say. I yelled, "AHH! FUCK!"
Tim pulled his fingers out, and licked of my cum.
"That is disgusting, but awfully hot." I said, and gave a little laugh. I snuggled under the covers. Tim laid next to me.
"You are like a pro at that!" I said, and kissed him, just getting a little taste of myself.
"It's nothing. But I will do anything for my girlfriend. I am your eternal slave."
I cuddled next to him, and fell into a wonderful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I lied. I updated. I'm not sure about tmrw tho.
COMMENT!!! =]