Status: been stuck for a long time-sorry

Immortal Love

Chapter 3

"Who the fuck are you?"Usagi cursed.

"I'm Kisame."he said as he suddenly appeared behind her,"And who are you, pretty lady?" he asked, wrapping his arms lightly around her waist.

"First, get your hands off of me."she growled,"Secondly, I'm not telling you my name."

"Why not?"he whined, stepping closer.

"Kisame, yeah."Deidara said warningly,"We don't know how strong she is yet, yeah, so I wouldn't if I were you, un."

"Like this little girl could..Ah!"he yelled as he was thrown into the wall down the hall.

"I said get your fucking hands off of me, damn it."

"Damn bitch, you can hit."Kisame chuckled as he wiped the blood off his lip and felt his bruised cheek. "That's going to hurt in the morning."

"You're right. But mind you that wasn't my full strength."she smirked.

"Then I'll just have to be more careful."he smirked, standing up.

"Like you'll be able to hurt me."she scoffed.

"I bet I can."he said confidently.

"You're on bitch."

"I'm a guy!"he shouted, already getting irritated with just one sentence.

"Ya sure?"she smirked, raising a blond eyebrow.

"I'm positive!"

"Oh really?"she asked, staying completely calm even though inside she was doing a happy dance.

"Yes really!"

"Then you're just a fish-face."she giggled.

"I am not! My skin is naturally blue!"

"Whatever sushi-man."she scoffed in a preppy-voice, rolling her eyes to add to the drama.

"You know what?!"he shouted, his face turning red.

"What? You gonna wash off the blue paint?"Usagi said calmly, holding back the smile from his reactions.

"No! I'm gonna...!"

"Shut the fuck up."Hidan cut in, his temper high from the continuous yelling and arguing.

"Don't get involved with this, Hidan!"Kisame yelled at him.

"Come on Usagi, yeah."Deidara said, trying to pull her away.

"Girly-man!"she squealed,"Come on. Let's go meet some more guys."

"I'm not a girl. And I know everyone here!"he shouted as she dragged him through the long stone hallways.

"Then you can introduce me!"she smiled. All of a sudden her smile disappeared and a look of curiosity replaced it. She cocked her head tot he side, one ear in the air. "You hear that?"she asked.

"Hear what, un? I don't hear anything, yeah."

"It's this way."she said, grabbing his hand and dragging him again.

"What is, yeah?! I don't hear anything, un."Deidara said, annoyed.

"Sshhhh."she hissed. She pressed her ear to a door and motioned for him to also.

"This is Leader-teme's room, yeah."he whispered, trying to hear what's inside.

"Ah. Yes. Harder."a girl panted on the other side.

"Fuck yeah, this is good."a guy said.

Usagi and Deidara slowly back up a little. "I wonder if it's someone you know."she smirked.

"Ah Pein!"

"Konan!"

"Yeah. It is, un."Deidara said quietly, his face shocked and disgusted. His visible blue eye was wide with his face pale.

"Come on! Let's go tell that hot guy."she giggled, dragging him once again.

When they got to a split in the hall, Deidara went one way, thinking she was following, while she went another, thinking he was following. She turned a corner and ran into something solid.

"Watch where you're going."an emotionless voice said from above her.

"Damn that hurt."she whined,"What'cha got under that cloak? A sheet of metal?"

"No." And with that he walked away.

"Not a very talkative person I see."she growled under her breath. She looked around the hallway she was in. She walked up to a random door and pushed it open. She looked around for someone. Finding nobody, she stepped in.

"Oh! Pretty sword!"Usagi smiled, walking over to the huge sword on the wall. She lifted it up and started swinging it around.

CRASH!

"Uh-oh."she said like a little kid. She looked at what had been broken and saw pieces of a rather expensive looking vase on the ground.

"What was that noise?"a voice said outside the door.

"Crap!"she cursed, looking for a place to hide. The door slid open before she could find one.

"What are you doing in my room?"a voice growled from behind her.

--
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffy! Sorry that this chapter is kinda short. I couldn't think of something so I just thought this part would be a good place to end a chapter.

Please review!