Status: been stuck for a long time-sorry

Immortal Love

Chapter 4

Recap:

"What are you doing in my room?"a voice growled from behind her.

End recap.

--

"Explain."the voice said, closer to her now.

"Uh...um...Ah shit, fine. I got nothin'."she sighed, turning around.

"Kakuzu!"Tobi yelled, running down the hall.

"What?"the guy in front of her shouted over his shoulder.

"Leader-san needs you. And Tobi's a good boy!"

"Say that again Tobi and I'll throw my shoe at you!"Zetsu yelled out his door. "You and that blond chick have it comin'!"

"No! Tobi doesn't wanna get hurt! And Usagi's a good girl!"

"Will you two shut up?!"Kakuzu yelled out his door.

"No you shut the fuck up you bastard!"Usagi shouted. Kakuzu turned around to glare at her. "Oh crap."

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?!"he shouted.

"Um..uh..exploring?"she said nervously.

"Usagi, un!"Deidara yelled.

"I'm in here!"she yelled back. "Help!"

Usagi stopped shouting and threw a dollar in Kakuzu's direction causing him to do a double take at the fluttering piece of green paper. After about 5 seconds, he dropped down to pick it up, keeping it away from her. Usagi took the chance, jumped over him, and ran down the hall, laughing hysterically. Kakuzu stuck his head out the door and swore after her, shaking his fist like an old man.

"There you are, un."Deidara sighed in relief, panting from running. "Hidan-teme is looking for you, yeah." He grabbed her wrist and started dragging her through the stone halls.

"Where am I?"Usagi asked for the second time that day.

"Just a little ways away from Sunagakure, yeah."he answered.

"The Hidden Sand Village, huh?"she mumbled. "What day is it?"

"Saturday, why, un?"

"No! What the hell is the date?!"she demanded.

"Oh. Um......January second, yeah." (I just made it up. I don't know if there is a January second on a Saturday.)

"Shi-i-i-i-it."she said slowly. "I have to get to Konoha as fast as fucking possible, you hear me?"she growled.

"No can do bitch."Hidan said, plopping her in a chair and quickly tying her to it.

"Why not, bastard?"

"Pein's damn orders."he mumbled. "You're not allowed to leave this damn place until he fucking figures you out."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"she snapped.

"Exactly as I said, damn it!"

"And how long will that fucking take?"she growled.

"It could take anytime from one hour to two years, yeah."

"Well I don't have that long, damn it!"she yelled. "I have to get to Konoha now!"

"And why is that?"Pein asked quietly and calmly as he entered the room. He turned on the lights and Usagi saw it was an interrogation room.

"I need to get to Konoha because......"

---
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry. I just had to end there. Now that Usagi-nee-chan got me unstuck (the real one) I'm writing a lot more for this story. The next chapter will be up as soon as possible and you'll find out what she was about to say.
What's so important in Konoha?
Why does she need to go there?
Please review.