Conventional

Nine

Right when I hear the knock on my front door, that’s when I get nervous. I know that it’s Zack, and I’m really, really hoping that nobody from school just so happens to be walking by my house right now. When I open the door, there he is - all smiles.

“Hey!” he greets me, his tone excited. “I’ve never been in your house before…”

I step aside and he walks in, his eyes darting all around the living room. “It’s not really any different from any other house…”I say, trailing off.

“So um…why’d you tell me to come over?” He asks.

“I wanted to see you… I know Matt’s been messing with you lately, and I just…I’m going to see if I can get him to quit it, okay? If he says anything to you tomorrow…”

Zack shrugs. “It’s okay, Alex…it isn’t your fault.”

“Yeah but… I don’t want anybody to touch you. You don’t deserve any of it.”

My heart aches at the sad smile he gives me. I take his hand and pull him upstairs to my room. He laughs when we walk inside.

“Nice poster,” He says, referring to the Albert Einstein poster hanging on my door.

“Um… my mom put that there.”

“Yeah, right.”

*

My cell phone’s ringing, but that’s all the way at the back of my mind. Zack’s practically panting beneath me as I carefully unbutton his jeans. I’ve got a feeling that this is going to go all the way, and I’m trying to make it last as long as I possibly can. I want to show him how much I love him – how much he means to me.

“Alex,” He whispers, bringing his hand up to the back of my neck. “I- I’m ready.”

That softly spoken cliché line has me grinning from ear to ear. “Are you sure?” I ask.

“Yeah,” He breathes, reaching down to the hem of my t-shirt. He lifts it and quickly pulls it up and over my head, and I do the same to his.

“When’s your mom coming home?”

“Not until much later – she’s working late.”

In less than 3 minutes I have him undressed and moaning on the mattress beneath me, and he’s beautiful. I move my mouth from his neck down to his chest, gently nipping at his skin. His hands are tangled in my hair, tugging so lightly that I can only just barely feel it. He pulls me back to eye level and he smiles.

“You have the cutest smile, you know that?” I inform him, taking in every inch of his gorgeous features. “I wish you were always smiling.”

“You’re such a fucking sap,” He says with a laugh.

I reach back over to my side table and pull out a condom and lube. Zack’s usual self-conscious persona comes back full force, and he’s blushing and avoiding eye contact. I push his bangs away from his eyes and hold his chin so that he’s forced to look at me. “We don’t have to do this,” I remind him.

He vigorously shakes his head, “No I want to. I want you…”

“It’s just me, Zack.”

“I know…”

“I’m nervous, too,” I tell him, “I’ve never done this either. But just relax. I’ll take care of you.” I gently rub his sides and when I finally get a nod from him, I sit up and push his legs apart. I coat two fingers in lubricant and press one against his entrance. “Ready?” I ask him, and he nods quickly.

When I slide the first finger in, his facial expression resembles one of discomfort. I continue to rub his side lovingly as I push my second finger in. This time his eyes squeeze shut and I hear his breath hitch in his throat. Leaning forward, I press my lips to his to distract him from whatever pain he’s feeling.

“Alex I – I think I’m good,” He informs me two minutes later, after I successfully have three fingers stretching him open. I nod and pull them out and grab the condom. I hand it to him.

His fingers fumble with the wrapper, and his cheeks turn red again. I can’t help but laugh slightly – he’s too adorable. Finally he rips it open and he blushes even harder than before as he rolls it onto my dick. Once that’s done, I crawl on top of him and again brush his hair out of his eyes. “Ready?”

He nods in response and I watch his face as I slowly push into him. I’m barely inside of him when he lets a few tears fall. Would it be cliché to say that seeing them breaks my heart? I don’t care if it’s cliché – I don’t want to hurt him ever. I do my best to wipe his tears away.

“It hurts,” he whimpers, his fingers griping tight on my shoulder. I push my length completely inside him and try to whisper comforting words into his ear while he adjusts. In the middle of my attempts to comfort him, my cell phone rings again. Zack jumps, clearly taken by surprise.

“Ignore it. They can leave a message.”

Whoever called does leave a message. They also leave a few text messages, but I ignore them too. After the beep signaling the fourth message, Zack lifts his arms and wraps them around my neck, pulling my down for a kiss. When I pull away he nods. I take that a sign to start moving.

Within minutes, we’re down to a mess of moans and tangled limbs. I can feel Zack’s heartbeat increasing with each passing minute, and it doesn’t surprise me in the slightest that his moans and gasps are just barely audible. His hands are stroking my back and I reach down and take his erection in my hand, jerking him off in time with my thrusts.

“Alex,” He breathes into my ear, “Alex I’m so – fuck!”

His back arches off the bed and I feel his release on my hand and my stomach as he cries out in pleasure. I thrust faster and harder, and finally my orgasm rips through me – at the same time the cell phone beeps again. I block the sound out of my head and fall against Zack in a dramatic fashion. I burry my face into his neck as I try to catch up on my breathing. His hands tangle into my hair again and I hear him sigh contently.

“You’re amazing,” I hear him whisper. “I love you so much.”

“Love you too,” I reply, and I gently pull out of his body. I notice him wince slightly, but it’s sort of expected.

He reaches down to the floor and grabs one of my spare t-shirts to clean up our mess. I grab my cell phone from the table, deciding to find out who the fuck was bugging me during one of the best moments of my life. I flip the phone open, expecting to see stupid pointless texts from my stupid friends, but I’m wrong. Dead wrong. They’re from Jack, and they aren’t pointless, not in the slightest bit.

‘Hey lex, call me ok?’
‘alex I think zack is screwed- matts tlkn bout some plan hes got 4 2mrw’
‘alex seriously, im just coming by ur house now. i need 2 tlk 2 u’
‘answer now if its not a good time 2 stop by’
‘alright…on my way then’


The last text was sent five minutes ago. I sit up quickly and pick up Zack’s clothes from the floor. Millions of thoughts and situations are running through my head right now at what feels like 90 miles an hour. Jack’s coming to my house. Zack is naked in my bed. Fuck.

“You have to go,” I manage to spit out as I toss him his clothes. He stares at me with wide eyes – I don’t really blame him. “Jack’s coming. You have to get out of here.”

“I- Alex-”

“Seriously, Zack! He can’t see you!”

I may be being somewhat irrational at the moment, but I can’t let this happen – Jack can’t find out right now. I’m not ready – I’m not mentally prepared to handle his reaction, nor do I have a decent explanation. I need to prepare what I would say to him. But he’s coming, and Zack is here, and I – In the middle of my mental battle, I notice Zack’s tears. He’s got his clothes on and is just pulling on his shoes.

“I…I’m gonna call you as soon as I can, okay?”

He nods, keeping his eyes downcast. Two seconds later he’s walking out my door while putting his cell phone to his ear. I step into the hallway and watch as he approaches the staircase.

“I’ll just… I’ll go out the back door. Jack won’t see me, then,” I hear him say quietly before turning away and walking down the steps. I feel something tugging on my heart – it’s become a usual feeling. I want to run after him, tell him everything will be okay, but it’s too late. I hear my back door slam shut at the same time Jack slams his car door in my driveway.
♠ ♠ ♠
:(

.... I'll update soon guyssss