Conventional

Three

“Hello, Alex. How are you?”

I smile politely at Ms. Merrick and shrug. “I’m okay. How about you?”

“Just fine, thanks. We’re having eggs and bacon for dinner; is that alright with you?”

I nod and Zack tugs on my arm.

“Come on. Let’s go upstairs,” He says quickly.

I start to follow him and once we reach the first step, his mother calls out to him.

“I’ll call you when dinner’s ready! And Zack, that door better stay open!”

With a slight laugh, I look over at Zack. He’s blushing. I shake my head and pull him up the stairs.

“She’s so embarrassing…” He says when we reach his bedroom. He pushes the door open and we walk inside, leaving the door wide open, just as his mom requested. Once I’m sitting comfortably on his bed, he comes over and sits in my lap.

“I missed you,” I whisper against his neck, kissing it softly. My hands rest gently on his lower back, aiding me in holding him close to me. I don’t want any more distance than necessary put between us. I feel him smile, and that alone makes me feel a million times better.

“Well, we have the whole weekend together.”

“Yeah. We do. What do you want to do first?”

He smiles a knowing smile, but then his eyes dart to the open door. “We can’t do anything right now… not while she’s home…”

I nod into his shoulder and rub my hands along his sides. He shivers, and then he pushes me away. He stands, and I look up at him in confusion.

“What are you doing?” I ask.

He doesn’t answer, simply goes over to the door and shuts it almost all the way, but not quite.

“You’re so sneaky,” I praise, laying back on his bed and waiting for him to join me.

“Technically, the door is still open.”

“None of your siblings are going to come up here and interrupt?”

“They know how to knock.”

He climbs up onto the bed beside me and instantly his lips are on mine, pressing hard and reminding me exactly how much he loves me.

*

“Alex,” Zack gasps, his nails digging into my arms.

I slowly slide his jeans down his legs, pulling them off and throwing them across the room. I move my lips back to his neck and start sucking on the spot that I know makes him feel good – and I’m proven right when he lets out a low moan. His hands move from my arms to wrapping around my neck and I sit up slowly, keeping our mouths together still. My hands trail down his body slowly.

“Don’t.”

My hand freezes, hovering above the waistband of Zack’s boxers. I lean my forehead against his and breathe in deep. “I got carried away.”

“I-I’m sorry, I just-”

I cut off his stuttering with a small kiss. “Don’t apologize. I should be sorry. I know you’re not ready, baby.”

“You’re the only boy I’ve ever met who understands that I want to wait.”

“I love you. I’m never going to push you into anything you don’t want to do, you got that?”

When he nods I sigh contently and grab his jeans from the floor beside the bed. I help him slip them back on and then I wrap my arms around his waist.

“Alex?”

“Yeah?”

“If your friends ever found out about us… what would happen?”

He sounds scared, and I have to admit, I don’t know exactly how to respond.
♠ ♠ ♠
please let me know what you're thinking (:

<333