Status: kinda stuck

Uh-Oh

Chapter 5

Keep those reviews coming readers! You want more, you gotta comment.
--
Recap:

If so, then in the words of Shikamaru Nara, this was going to be very troublesome.

End recap.

-at Yumi's house-

"What are we gonna do?!" Naruto cried dramatically, collapsing onto the couch on top of Kimiko. He yelped as she pushed him off and he landed on the floor.

"How are we supposed to know?" Sasuke scoffed from his place against the wall. "Got any ideas Saito?"

"Why would I be the one to have ideas?" Yumi snapped. "Neji''s the one that knew about this stupid jutsu."

All of them set down their shopping bags at the door and plopped down into chairs and couches. The guy-girls wore their new bras and the girl-guys wore their new boxers.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Neji scoffed, flipping his (still) long hair over his shoulder. A couple of them laughed at how girly he already was. "What?" he asked.

"Just don't do that again, Neji." Naruto laughed.

"Um.....ok?"

"But we do need to figure out what we're gonna do." Ten-ten spoke up, getting everyone back on track.

"I think we should go talk to Tsuande." Yumi suggested. "I mean she knows about a lot of things, she will want to know what's going on with her ninja, and she has access to forbidden scrolls so she can research what's happened to us."

"Saito's got a point." Sakura admitted hesitantly.

"So who wants to tell her?" Temari asked. No one volunteered. "Ooooookay then. I guess it should be someone who was first affected, which would be someone from Team 7."

Everyone looked at either Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke, or Yumi.

Ino spoke up, "Naruto won't be able to tell it right, Sakura will probably take too long, Sasuke will make it too short, so Yumi should go."

"But she'll stutter through the whole thing!" Sakura whined.

"Shut up, pinky! I can do it." Yumi scolded.

"Don't call me pinky!"

Yumi just left.

-Tsuande's office-

"And why didn't you inform me of this earlier, Saito?" Tsuande asked calmly.

"I-it's just been one day. We didn't tell you about the jutsu with the enemy because we didn't know what it was so we were careless and didn't think to ask." Yumi explained, standing before Tsuande's desk.

"I see." she sighed, unfolding her hands. "Well, I will have to look into that very carefully. Meanwhile, it seems you guys will have to help each other. You guys will only recieve D-level missions inside Konoha." She looked up at Yumi. "Please be careful. We don't know how this jutsu works, how long it lasts, or if it will have any more of an effect."

"Of course." she nodded.

"Also, if the girls...uh..guys have any questions, they can come to me. I know I'm not a male but I still know things. If not then you guys can just ask each other."

"Yes, ma'am."

"That is all. Thank you Yumi."

-back at Yumi's house-

"So we have to help each other? Troublesome." Shikamaru sighed.

"So what should we do, Shika?" Ino asked.

"The best plan of action would be to pair up one girl with one guy so both can teach each other things."

Yumi sat on a couch, writing quickly on a piece of paper. "Whatcha' doin', Yumi-chan?" Naruto asked, looking over her shoulder.

"It's Yumi-kun right now and I'm figuring out the best pairs that might work." She held up the paper and everyone looked at it. It went like this:

1)Naruto and Kimiko
2)Sasuke and Yumi
3)Shikamaru and Temari
4)Neji and Ten-ten
5)Rock Lee and Sakura
6)Choji and Ino
7)Gaara and Ammorie
8)Kankuro
9)Usagi
10)Shino, Hinata, and Kiba

"How come Kankuro and Usagi are by themselves and Team 8 is all together?" Sakura pointed out.

"Because Kakuro knows enough about girls, he'll just need to ask about the period thing, and Usagi just somehow knows things, and Team 8 works really well with each other and Hinata's very smart so she can help Kiba and Shino." Yumi explained in one breath.

"Wait! How come you get Sasuke-kun?!?!" Ino and Sakura skrieched in their male voices.

"One, you sound like idiots when you do that, two, it's Sasuke-chan now, and three, because you two are fangirls and no one else likes being with him because he's such a jerk. At least he tolerates me." She sighed. "Is everyone else ok with their arrangment?" Everyone agreed. "Good so who's going to who's house?" And that started a whole new up roar.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please be patient. I have exams coming up and my birthday and a bunch of things so it's hard for me to update. Do you like it so far?