Status: This story was posted on quizilla by me, if you have ever seen it.

The Ties That Bind

Secrets

I woke up in the best position that I have probably been dreaming about for the past four years. Paul's arms were wrapped securely around my waist and my head on his chest. I smiled and sucked on his neck softly causing him to shift a bit. I decided to be a little more dangerous and bite down on the nape of his neck.

"Les.." He whimpered.

"hmmm?" I looked up at him devilishly.

He groaned and moved his hand higher on my waist and lifted his head up a bit.

"You know it isn't nice to bite."

"And it isn't nice to snore either."

He chuckled.

"Listen I need to stretch. My legs can only take so much of this bunk."

I slid out of the bunk land flat on my ass.

"Ow" I laughed.

"You ok?" He chuckled as he pulled me up from the floor.

"How long have you two been up there?" My brother peered in from the back area.

"Only for ten minutes." I lied.

"Oh"

Paul walked up to the front and poured himself some cereal.

"You know I don't want to lie to Bryan like this." He whispered

"We can't tell him Paul...not yet anyway. He will flip on both of us." I murmured softly.

"Ok..but we'd have to tell him soon." He sighed "Or he'll find out himself."

I nodded and watched him finish his cereal.

"Mornin' guys" Martin stretched and sat down by the table. "Just so you guys know we are all staying in a hotel tonight."

"Thank god. As much as I love the bus I miss having a bed." Paul dumped his bowl in the sink and took the seat next to me.

"So we have the roomate charts all set out. Me and Beef are rooming together and well Paul you are rooming alone this time around because Bryan and Lesley are sharing a room."

Great my brother was already out to get me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so this was a bit of a mini chapter. I may post a full one tonight. As of now I am posting another Paul story and Martin story that I also have on quizilla. I just seem to like this site better so I hope you guys enjoy them! :)