Status: This story was posted on quizilla by me, if you have ever seen it.

The Ties That Bind

You are my weakness

"I am going to kill him." I hissed softly.

"Don't worry about it." He whispered back "It's just one night. We will be back on the bus after tonight."

I sighed and shrugged.

"I'm going to go change."

I got into the back of the bus and ran straight into Bryan.

"Les watch it."

I rolled my eyes and shoved past him hard making my way to my bunk and pulling my cothes out. I quickly changed. I put on some shorts and a tank top with little miniature Girs and Zims all over it put my back chucks on. I slipped back out and seemed to get a lot of stares.

"I think you should wear a longer skirt." Bryan looked me up and down

"They are shorts."

"Still to short. Change into jeans or something."

"You will live."

"So..." Thank you Martin for attempting to change the subject. "First show today in sunny Cali is at 8 and we have plenty of time to spare. I say we hit the mall or some strips to get souviners or something."

"Sounds good." John said poking his head out of his bunk. "It's time to get out of this bus and hit the town."

I looked up at Paul and he nodded.

We all left the bus and started walking around town stopping at all the little shops along the way. Paul and I were finally left alone when they all went into Pac Sun.

"Your birthday is coming up soon... Is there anything you really want?"

"Not sure." I shrugged "

"I can work on us getting the day to ourselves."

I smiled.

"I'd like that. You want to ditch them."

He smiled and nodded
♠ ♠ ♠
..