Status: This story was posted on quizilla by me, if you have ever seen it.

The Ties That Bind

Chapter 14

He kissed my forehead and smiled, pushing me down onto his bed. I looked up at him through hazy eyes. He leaned down and pressed his lips down on to mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck feeling the sweat that he was still drenched in after the show. He played with my shirt and kissed all the way down my neck.

"Take a shower you're all sweaty." I giggled

He kissed my cheek and got up.

"Alrighty be out in a few."

My eyes were on Paul the entire time.The show was amazing though Paul and Bryan had been avoiding each other all night. I had managed to go with Paul without any protest from Bryan. Not even a good-night either. I knew he was upset and that I shouldn't have slapped him, but it was also not his business. He does things because he cares but doesn't realize what makes me happy. I closed my eyes as my mind wandered.

I thought about my rape. Not a selling point in my life, I'm still scared, Paul made me feel safer. He always had. Especially when I was younger and he'd take me to the arcade in the tiny shopping center near my house. The geeks in there would hit on me and he's wrap his arms around my shoulder, pretending to be my boyfriend to keep me out of their reach. I always played along kissing him on the cheek and such.

He came out of the bathroom only in a tshirt and boxers. His hair wet and touseled dry.

"Whatcha looking at?" He smirked.

"You know what." I got up and stood next to him. I was extremely small compared to him. "You're way to tall."

He smiled

"Well you are just meant to look up then."

He wraped an arm around me and placed me back on the bed, laying down next to me.

"I think maybe tomorrow we should really talk with Bryan." I pulled myself closer to him.

"He spoke to me earlier. He just got upset Les. I think you should talk to him one on one. We had already sorted our problem out i just think you two really need to talk."

"Ok." I curled up and smiled "Do you remember when we used to go to the arcade?"

"Haha yea I do. We'd go with Martin but he'd always be to busy picking up girls. These weird guys always hit on you and I'd pretend to be your boyfriend." He laughed harder "I remember Martin walking up to us and seeing us kiss. It was on the cheek but he was still in awe by it."

"I had to tell him not to tell anyone that I was just playing along with the joke." I sighed and tried to contain my laughter. "That was when I knew I really liked you in that way."

"I've always felt the same I just thought with the age difference and with me being your brothers friend it would be a problem."

"What about...Chelsea?" I dreaded to ask.

"She is my ex nothing more than a breif fling that took our relationship way to seriously. I never really liked her. She was just there."

"For sex."

"Yea..." He said hesitently

"I'm not mad...It was before me and you." I did feel uncomfortable with it and all but I didn't want him to feel bad.

"She wasn't much to me and everyone knew it she just refused to believe it." He huffed "Now I get what I deserved for messing around. She is bothering me non stop and I need a new number."

"Well I guess you can just move past that. Forget all of it now if you are willing to."

"I do. Les... I know it's a sore subject and I don't want you to talk about it if you aren't ready, but I'd like to know exactly what happened." He said it in a hushed whisper.

"I was at an end of the school year party. I had a bit to drink and was tipsy. The guy who hosted the party was hitting on me and took me upstairs. He said he was only looking to make out and I believed him. I was so stupid for trusting him....it was my fault."

He placed his hand underneath my chin and lifted my head up so my eyes met his.

"It isn't your fault. You said no and he did what he wanted anyway. In no way was any of that your fault."

A few stray tears rolled down my cheek and he kissed me.

"Just remember that Les. He hurt you when you were vounrable."

"Hawaii is next right?" I wanted to change the subject and he got the swift hint.

"Yea, you brought your bathing suit right?"

"Yup I did. Can't wait to finally see it."

"It's an amazing place. You'll love it."

"Good." I yawned

"That's your que to get to sleep." He pulled the covers up and over us. "Good night."

"Good night." I murmured.