Status: This story was posted on quizilla by me, if you have ever seen it.

The Ties That Bind

Chapter 16

"Bryan." I whispered

Everyone was gone now. Paul and the rest of the guys were busy with soundcheck and Marie had gone home with Candice (Not without giving Bryan her number). Now was the best time to talk with him since we were alone.

"Yea." He had his back towards me pretending to look for something.

"I wanted to say sorry for all the shit I put you through the past few days."

"And you think sorry is just going to fix everything?" Bryan was tossing things around in desperate attempt on not to let his anger take hold of him.

"No I don't but I figured it would be a way to start...I know Paul is your best friend Bryan but you have to get over that. I didn't mean to slap you I was angry and it was on impulse. I really love you Bryan I'm sorry."

Tears were rolling down my face and he turned around to look at me. I wrapped my arms around him and he squeezed me tight.

"It's ok you don't need to cry." He rubbed my back "I forgive you it's okay."

I sniffled.

"I just don't feel comfortable you two sleeping a hotel room together. I already pretty much knew that you and him were together which was why I switched up the plans. You guys can sleep in the same bunk but not a bed. I just feel better knowing you can't do much on a bus."

"Okay." I sighed. "He would never hurt me."

"I know he wouln't it just feels better that way."

Things were slowly turning out for the better.
♠ ♠ ♠
It is fairly short I'm sorry. Please comment. Thank you.