Status: This story was posted on quizilla by me, if you have ever seen it.

The Ties That Bind

Chapter 21

Paul's POV

I slammed my fist hard against the door of Chealsea's apartment. After ten minutes of being there banging at her door I let out a deep frustrated grunt and kicked the door open. Chealsea was sitting on her couch starring up at me.

"I knew you'd come back." she giggled.

I shook my head and put my hands on my head.

"Where is she?"

"Where is who?" She looked up at me innocently twirling her finger in through her hair.

"You know exactly who I'm talking about." I hissed through clenched teeth "Where the fuck is my girlfriend!"

"I am your girlfriend silly!"

She took a step closer to me and I backed her up against the wall, hands on her shoulders, tightly pressing her against the wall holding her there. I pressed my face towards hers.

"Where is she goddamit!" I screamed "She means fucking everything to me. Tell me where she is."

She looked at me frightened. I could care less at this point.

"If something happens to her so help me god Chealsea I will fucking kill you and whoever hurts her. Do you understand me!"

My hands were shaking and tears started welling in my eyes.

"My stepbrother. You may want to go now." She trembled and knocked my hands off her shoulders. "or she might not be breathing for much longer."

"Your stepbrother...Fuck Mark."

I quickly dug into my pocket and called Bryan.

"Paul! Have you found her!?" Bryan took a deep breath.

"No but I know where she is. Call the Police and tell them to get to Mark Divona's house now!"

Bryan hung up andI slammed my phone shut.

"Stay the hell away from me Chealsea and stay away from Les too. Hell stay away from everyone I know. Loose my name my number everything." I scooped into my wallet and gave her a hundred dollar bill and chucked it at her. "That's to pay for the damages to your door."

She just layed there speechless, which was a hopeful sign that I'd never hear from her again. I hopped into my car, shifting into drive and quickly speeding to Mark's place, hopping I wasn't too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Les POV

I opened my eyes, feeling the same old numbness that I felt that very same night. I knew I was a wreck, dirty, left just as impure as before. My clothes were tossed to the side and he left me naked. I was currled into a ball try to keep myself warm by rubbing my hands down my sides.

I heard sirens outside and the door upstairs open then close with a loud smack. Heavy boots hitting the floor hard. A group of men came running down the stairs.

"She's in the basement!" one screamed up "Call a medic!"

The same man tried to pick me up and I started to scream.

"No!" I wailed "No I want Paul! Leave me alone!"

I started to thrash and cry. He scooped me up despite my protest.

"Relax sweetie. He is going to meet you at the hospital. There going to make sure to give you the proper care you need."

"P-Paul..." I choked.

"He'll be there he is the one who told your brother to call the police."

I continued to trash not wanting him to take me anywhere. I felt a prick in my side and sleep begining to come over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. Writters Block on this story. Hope you guys enjoy! Comments Please!