Status: This story was posted on quizilla by me, if you have ever seen it.

The Ties That Bind

Before I Fall

"UGH" I grunted as the bus went over yet ANOTHER speed bump.

I felt my head spin and as if I was about to hurl, but I had to be quiet enough until we hit the next town, or at least half way there. Where there would be no other way but for me to stay until we were some what close to Boston. My Mother should have no clue about this until the guys find me or when she realizes I haven't been at school or home.

"Paul you look like crap." I heard Martin over in the living area.

"Yeah....I didn't get to say good bye to Les in person." I heard him sigh.

"It was 5:30 in the morning Les was sleeping. You can give her a call now if you want it's almost 12. She should be at lunch."

"You're right..." I hear him go back into the bunk area to get his phone.

I quickly shut my phone off so that it wouldn't make any noise and listened as he left a voice mail.

"Hey Les it's Paul. I'm really sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you and kiss you this morning. I didn't want to wake you...When you get this give me a call. I really miss you. Love you."

"So?"

"Her phone was off." I knew he was disappointed.

"It's okay dude she probably left it at home. She's angry but not at you and I'm sure once she gets home the first thing she will do is call you."

I love John, always playing optimistic in situations such as these.

The bus began to shake and I was mentally punching myself in the face. Sure I knew they'd never even look at the extra bunk, which just so happened to be right over Paul's. I was safe for the time being.

"Ok so we have the show at Nokia and then we have the Meet and Greet. Party afterwards and browse town now?"
Bryan suggested

"I'll pass." Paul chimmed "I don't feel so great so I'm just going to lay down"

"Alrighty then your loss lover boy."

The guys left the bus and I heard Paul flip on the TV.

I haven't had the chance to see him so often. For those few weeks I had to stay in the hospital I wasn't allowed to really have any visitors. Him included and I felt horrible. I saw him for the first time yesterday and the fact I didn't get much alone time with him made me feel sick to my stomach.

I peeked out from the bunk area and saw Paul laying there watching TV.

I felt the tinge of guilt knot up in my stomach.

What happens if Mom calls them and he worries about me? He'll be mad.

My heart sped up.

I REALLY miss him. He's so upset right now.

I jumped out of the bunk and his eyes darted in my direction.

"Les?!" My heart began to pound out of my chest and tears visibly streaked my face.

"I'm sorry Paul please don't be mad."

He came up to me and held me close.

"This was so stupid Les. You know you are going to be in a lot of trouble."

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You're worth it." I murmured "And I love you too."

He picked me up and layed me down on the seat so that we were facing each other.

"I know you do."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know short. More to come. Comments = Love.