Status: This story was posted on quizilla by me, if you have ever seen it.

The Ties That Bind

And the world keeps on spinning.

I was happy I stowed away in their bus. With everything that's happened being able to feel some form of normalcy was what I needed.

I was laying down on top of Paul when my phone started vibrating. I took it out of my pocket and looked at the screen, which had Mercy Hospital lit up in thick white letters, I cocked an eyebrow.

"Hey Paul, I have to take this. I'm pretty sure it's something about my blood work."

He nodded as I got off of him.

I flipped the phone open and sighed.

"Hello" I answered.

"Ms. Donahue?"

"This is she."

"We regret to inform you..."

And that was when my world went black. Nothing would be the same again. How would I be able to move on from this? Now what? My breath caught in my throat and the shock that had coursed through my body left me numb, almost paralyzed.

"LESLEY ANN DONAHUE!" My brother's voice cracked through my thoughts and I slammed my phone shut.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here?"

"I------I'm sorry Bryan..." I looked up at him.

Tears were swelling in my eyes and I let out a soft whimper.

"Lesley what happened?" His angered morphed into concern in a matter of seconds.

"What am I going to do?" I asked

He gave me a blank expression.

"We need to go somewhere now."

"Les what's going on."

I fell onto the couch and Paul stepped into the room. Bryan glared at him and then his eyes drifted back to me.

"The hospital called..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while guys! Senior year is taking a major toll on everything and I haven't had the chance to update anything. Hope you guys like it. You know the drill --> comment please!
P.S. Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I should update it later tonight. This one is a filler.