‹ Prequel: Booze, Boys, and Buses
Status: Active

Mommy, Maid, and Mrs. Sanders

Chapter Three

“Thank you Jimmy!” I shouted out the door before shutting it and returning inside.

“Do you really think this is going to work?” Matt asked, hugging me.

“I hope so. I just think he needs something else to think about other than being a little hellion.” Matt kissed the top of my head and I released myself from his grip.

“What do you want to do today? Travis won’t be back from Kacie and Zack’s for a while.” He kissed my lips repeatedly.

His tongue invaded my mouth and he slowly pushed me back on to the couch. He climbed over me and ran his hand across my breast. I struggled to find breath, but it felt so good I didn’t care. He ran his hands down to my pants zipper and began to rub. I moaned.

“Matt.” I said between kisses.

“What?” He managed to moan out.

“I don’t think we should do this right now.” I said pushing him back a little bit.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“I mean....” I paused and sighed. “I have to go to work in a few minutes. I said I would be there at nine.”

He looked over at the clock which read eight thirty. He looked back at me and sighed. His head rested on my chest so I held it close in my arms.

“I’m sorry.” I kissed the top of his head.

“Yes I know, but you have to promise me something.” He said.

“What’s that?”

“When we go on tour this summer you’re coming with us and were all going to be just like we used to be. Please baby?” He asked me, giving me his big hazel eyes.

“Okay fine.” I said, smiling at him.

He kissed my forehead and then removed himself from the couch. I followed suit and headed to the key hooks by the front door. I grabbed my keys off of the hook and kissed Matt one more time goodbye.

“What?” He asked as I gave him an odd look.

“I want a new car.” I said before leaving the house and heading out to my Chevy Malibu.

Yes the car was really nice still, but it was almost eleven years old. It was time for a new one. Complaints about my car were still going through my head as I pulled into the Starbucks parking lot. I parked in an employee section and turned off my car.

“Hello!” Someone shouted to me from the sidewalk.

I opened my car door and got out. “Hi.”

She was standing outside smoking and then took a drag. She seemed way overexcited to be seeing me. Her smile went from ear to ear. She was obviously an employee judging by her attire.

“Can I help you?” I asked, staring at her quizzically.

“You’re Cassie Sanders right?” She asked.

“Yeah.”

Her smile grew. “I’m going to be training you today.”

“Are you always this happy?” I asked.

“Well, it’s not every day I get to train Matt Shadows’ wife!” She was much louder than necessary.

“Oh.” I knew that’s what it was going to be about.

“Are you ready to start?”

“Yeah.” I said as she put out her cigarette.

I followed her into the building and into the back room where she showed me the aprons and taught me about the dress code. The day was long, and listen to her ask me about the band over and over again made me feel like I was the one doing the training.

“Okay Cassie you did great today.” The girl who I learned was named Flo.

She said goodbye and I returned home. Matt was downstairs when I got there. I went down the stairwell leading to the basement (as opposed to the one that leads to the recording studio) to see how the laundry was coming along. If it was coming along at all. Lo and behold, when I got down there, the basket at the bottom of the laundry chute was loaded with a mountain of laundry. Sighing loudly, I returned up the stairs to the living room. Matt was standing there waiting to give me a hug, however I passed him without so much as a glance.

“What’s wrong?” He asked as I made my way to the kitchen.

Dishes were stacked high in the sink. I stormed to the freezer and hauled open the door. I grabbed a personal size pizza and tossed it onto the counter.

“Cassie! Why don’t you talk to me?” He asked, walking over to me.

I opened the pizza and tossed it into the microwave, turning it on to 3 minutes. Afterward I stood there and stared at the time, waiting for it to hit zero. A couple minutes passed.

“Cas-”

“Matt! As soon as I’m done eating I’m going to bed. If you can’t figure out why I’m fucking pissed then you’re a fucking retard!” I shouted, as my pizza finished cooking.

“Why are you making pizza? How come you’re not cooking like you always do?”

“Maybe I didn’t fucking feel like cooking!” I yelled, pulling my pizza out of the microwave and slamming the door.

“Babe what’s wrong?” He asked, chasing me over the stairs.

“Nothing I’m tired.” I said quickly, slamming the door behind me and locking it.

He tried to open the door and got frustrated upon his attempt. “Cassie open the door!”

I didn’t say a word, but soon realized the immaturity of my actions. I unlocked the door, giving Matt access to come inside. He walked in slowly and looked at me with a dirty look. Sitting on the bed, he tried to kiss my cheek. I moved my face away from his lips.

“What is wrong Cassie?” He asked, fixing his unshifting gaze on me.

“Oh nothing, you know besides the fact that the laundry hasn’t been done, the dishes haven’t been put in the dishwasher, and you expect me to do all those things and still cook you supper.” I took a bite out of my pizza and then proceeded to leave the room.

He sighed loud enough for me to hear it as I was on my way down the stairs. I heard his loud footsteps and went to the dining room. By then, I had consumed half of my pizza. Matt hadn’t followed me into the dining room. I was curious as to why, but I had an idea he was fulfilling my wishes. A smile ran across my face when I heard the clanking of dishes in the sink. I had made my point. After completing the tasks, he walked into the dining room and sat down next to me.

“Thank you.” I said, kissing him. “I just shouldn’t have to ask you.”

He pulled my chair close to his. “I know, I’m sorry. I’ll help you clean up the house more often okay?”

“Yes.” I smiled and kissed him again. “Do you want to make some real food for dinner please?”

“Yes dear.” He said slightly sarcastically, yet still with a smile.

He walked into the kitchen and I watched through the archway at him as he crouched down to get the pots and pans out of the cupboard. I sat back in my seat and smiled at my victory. If there was ever anything to fight about between Matt and me, he very rarely ever won. Very shortly after he had gone into the kitchen, dinner was served. Travis made his way into the dining room and sat next to me. Matt then followed and sat to my right.

“Since Max is gone mom does that mean I get to play with his toys?” Travis asked me.

“No Travis. You have your own toys.” I said, taking a bite of my chicken.

“But mom!” He whined.

“Travis! The answer is no! Now eat your chicken.” He looked down at his plate and ate his chicken.

“Mom you’re mean.”

“Ok Travis after dinner you can go right to bed.”

“But-”

“No buts, you’ve been very disrespectful to your mother. Finish up and go to bed.” Matt ordered to our son.

We finished up our dinner and I escorted Travis up to his room. He sat down on his bed and covered himself from me under the blankets.

I sighed loudly. “Travis, maybe if you can be nice to me, you can have a normal bed time tomorrow, but until then this is how it’s going to be.”

I went to his television and pulled the game systems away from the TV, and then removed the cable for Direct TV.

“If you behave you can also have these back tomorrow. I love you sweetie.”

“Love you too.” He said in an angry tone.

I made my way out to the hallway. A vision ran through my mind my myself falling down the stairs on one of my first days here. I had been wearing only a towel and nicely exposed myself to everyone in the house. This was back before I had fallen in love with Matt. You could imagine my embarrassment.

“Hey.” Matt said, jumping me.

It was just then that I realized I had been staring at the stairs. I turned and faced him.

“What?” I asked, still slightly in a daze.

“What were you thinking about?” He asked, coming over to me and taking my hand.

“I was just thinking about the time I was in the towel and I fell down the stairs. Do you remember?” I asked, looking at him.

“How could I forget? I may not have been very fond of you but I still thought you had a hot body.” He kissed me passionately.

I knew instantly what he was after. “Ok tiger, let’s get to it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'm getting better about the updates!! I hope you all like it! Make sure you read Michiebrokencyde!!