The Umbrella Academy

More Troubles Are Gonna Come

Mikey’s POV

We stared at Tre and Mike for some seconds before Tre went up to Gerard and grabbed his jacket collar and pushed him up against the wall.

“What the hell did you do to Billie?!” he hissed.

Bob yelled,

“IT’S NOT HIM! IT’S SOMEONE ELSE!”

We all looked at him. No one had ever heard him shout like that before.

“Bob…then who?” Tre said, letting go of Gerard slowly, who was whimpering.

Bob looked at me but I nodded my head.

“Well…there are these people called vampire angels and..”

But Mike cut in.

“Bob, no need for explanations. We know who the vampire angels are.”

He looked over at Tre who looked at the floor and nodded his head.

We all looked at them, confused.

“But..how? And why?” Gerard asked.

“We…well…we are part of the…”

“You guys are part of the Los Guardas Del Agua!!” Charry said.

“Charlotte…Charry? What are you doing here?” Tre asked walking over to her.

“Am I that invisible to you guys Tre?” she said as Tre hugged her.

“Nope, you’re not invisible to us, Charry. Long time no see! So uh…how’s your brother?” Tre asked.

Charry stopped smiling and looked away from Tre.

“Did I say...something wrong?” Tre said, looking at us.

Bella spoke up.

“Her brother was killed by the vampire angels. You know that the vampire angels are hunting the El Guradinas right now, right?”

Both Mike and Tre nodded their heads.

“Well, Billie was one of the people who were taken and the others such as Frank and Ray were also taken away because they were in the El Guradians.”

Tre looked at Bella, shocked.

“But…but I thought that Billie was a Los Guardas Del Agua…”

He didn’t know? So that means Billie never told them? But why?

“Well, apparently, he isn’t. And he wounded his shoulder after fighting back at the vampire angels.” Sarah said.

“He’s hurt? Is he okay? And how did you guys know?” Mike asked in a panicking tone.

“Calm down Mike. He’s okay. Silvia is treating him and Bella has a radio device in her charm, which we can use to communicate with Silvia who has the same thing as Bella in her charm.” I explained.

Gerard's POV

“So they’re all ok?” Tre asked.

“Yes Tre, they’re all ok.” Bob said.

“But..I still can’t believe that Billie was an El Guradians…I mean, he even told us that he was a Los Guardas Del Agua. But that only means he lied to us.” Mike said sadly as he looked at Tre who looked at me.

“Did Billie ever tell you about this Gerard?” Tre asked, but I shook my head.

“I never even knew that my brother was one of the El Guradians until like a minute ago and I’m in neither one.” I said.

Sarah, Kehli, and Mike suddenly looked at me.

“Mikey…you know something about this don’t you?” Mike said.

“Why are you guys looking at me?” Mikey asked, looking at the three of them.

“Well, Sarah and I heard you say something in your head. You know don’t you?”

“I also heard you Mikey , now tell us what you just said in your mind.” Mike said as he flashed his sharp teeth at Mikey.

“Wait…wait…Mike, don’t tell me you’re a..” Mikey stuttered.

“Yes, I’m half vampire, just like Kehli and Sarah.” Mike said, glaring at Mikey.

“Oh…alright…I’ll tell so don’t kill me alright?” Mikey said as he looked away from the others.

Gerard and I looked at Mikey in disbelief. He knew that Billie was in this and he never told us?

“2 months ago, I overheard Silvia and Billie talking to each other in Billie’s room.” Mikey started and then started his whole story.

To Be Continued...