The Umbrella Academy

Casting Out The Gray Stained Windows

Mikey's POV

2 months ago...

I was walking down the hallway to my room when I overheard Billie and Silvia speaking to each other in Billie's room.

"I told you that I can't possibly tell Tre and Mike that I'm one of the El Guradians Silvy! I already told them that I'm part of the Los Guardas Del Agua...just like Tre and Mike." I heard Billie say.

I didn't really know what they were talking about since I didn't know anything about the El Guradians and the Los Guardas Del Agua in that time.

"But you can't possibly keep that secret forever can you?" Silvia said.

I was standing in front of the door, evesdropping on them. I sort of felt bad but I didn't really want to leave either.

"I know Silvy, but it's not easy to tell them-"

"I know...but Billie, you have to...they can't be out in the cold...not anymore since she has come back."

"I heard that she's come back. When did she come back?"

"Oh my..this is turning into this Harry Potter talk again Billie. let's just use her name..."

I heard Billie laugh.

"It is turning into that Harry Potter talk. Now...about Lilia...when did she come back?"

"Well...Lilia came back recently. We don't know where she is right now but the onlu thing we know is that Lilia has returned from her sleep...as Ray and Frank had said..."

What? Ray and Frank knew about this too? Why didn't they tell us about anything they were talking about?

"Now that Lilia has come back, what's going to happen?"

I heard a pause and a sigh.

"Well, I don't know really...the only thing I know is that there will be something bad happening and it's going to happen right here in this school."

"But how can Lilia come into the school? I mean, the teachers are so powerful. Some of them are legendary.."

"She'll find a way. I know her and she had a very creative mind that I know that she will use to create a really big mess in the near future." I heard Silvia say and I heard footsteps coming to the door.

I quickly ran down the hallway to my room before I would be noticed.


"So after that, I just forgot until now." I said as Gerard and Bob looked at me wide eyed.

"So they knew! They knew that Lilia had come back..." Mike said through clenched teeth.

"Then why didn't they tell us? They could have at least told us.." Sarah said as she looked at the floor.

"Maybe they wanted to save us from the fact that Lilia had awoken." Bella said.

"Could someone tell me about Lilia? I mean, I only know the fact that she was the one that put the curse over Bella and Silvia." Gerard said as he recovered from his shock.

"Uh and that she is a bad person.." Bob added as he looked at Mike, Kehli, and Sarah who had changed their face expression.

"Lilia, as you know, is a vampire angel and since she had disobeyed both groups, especially the El Guradians, she was put to death..well, so it seemed..." Sarah said.

"Well, they said that she died, but in reality, she was alive. After that...well..." Kehli said but then she didn't say anything.

"What happened after that?" Gerard asked.

"I..I can't really explain it..it's a bit unbelievable..." Kehli said but Mike came in.

"It's not that hard to explain what she did after they said that she was put to death."

"Well, then you explain, Mike." Bella said as she glared at Mike.

Mike glared back at her.

"I'll tell you what happened...it was in the middle of summer..when we were all on summer break..."