The Umbrella Academy

Come Crashing Down

Mike’s POV

“Why did you kill Frank?”

“I…I didn’t kill Frank, what are you saying Billie?” Mikey said as he backed up into the wall.

“No…you killed Frank, Mikey…I saw you use a strange power..I saw something and I know-“

Suddenly, Mikey began to laugh.

Gerard looked at him with wide eyes.

Sarah slowly moved away from him and hid behind me.

“Yes! I did kill him…HAHA!!” Mikey laughed as he faced Billie.

“Why…WHY?!” Ray yelled as he charged at Mikey, but Mikey only smirked.

“You better not come any closer, Raymond. You’ll get killed by me…” Mikey smirked as he looked right into his eyes and pointed his index finger towards him.

Suddenly, I felt as if someone was looking at me from behind so I slowly turned.

Gerard’s eyes went wide as he saw Frank standing behind me, his wound healed.

“But…but that’s impossible!” Lilia gasped.

But Bella only shook her head.

“That’s not Frank…”

Everyone looked at her.

“What?”

“That’s-“

But before she could answer, Frank took up a metal bar from the ground and swung right at my head.

I dodged the bar and moved back, but Frank was too fast for me.

He whacked me right in the stomach and I went flying into the wall.

“Frank! Stop!” Gerard yelled.

Gerard hugged Frank from the back and held him there.

“Please…stop…” Gerard said softly as a tear fell from his eye.

Frank slowly looked at Gerard.

“Gerard? Is that..you? Help…me…Gerard…I’m being…I’m being…RAHH!!!” Frank cried as he pushed Gerard violently off of him.

I slowly stood up again and faced Mikey.

“Mikey..what are you trying to do?” I asked.

“Kill all my friends…duh!” Mikey said simply as he pointed his index finger at Frank and said,

“Now…do as I say. Kill Lilia right now.”

Frank swiftly went over to Lilia and took out a knife from nowhere.

Bella’s POV

“You will pay for this Micheal!” Lilia screamed as Frank stabbed her heart. The blood was sucked into the trap that Mikey had made and disappeared.

“Why is Frank alive?” Tre asked me.

“I told you that’s not Frank! Something has taken over his body, and half of his soul is him! You saw Frank when he was talking to Gerard right?”

“Yeah but…” Tre said as he looked at Frank who came back.

“Mikey! What’s happened to you?!” Gerard asked, confusion written everywhere on his face.

“Gerard, wouldn’t you wanna kill all your friends if you wanted all their power so you can control them?”

Gerard shook his head violently.

“Micheal, what the hell is wrong with you! What’s taken over you! Come back, Micheal, come back!” Gerard cried as Mikey only stood there, looking at his brother with cold eyes.

“Now, let’s get Bob back together eh?” Mikey smirked as he put his index finger towards Bob’s body and a green light covered all around his body.

When the green light was gone, the wound had healed and Bob was slowly getting up.

“B…Bob?” I asked, hoping he wasn’t just like Frank.

Bob only looked at me with cold eyes. At a very fast speed he picked up one of the pipes on the ground and hit Charry really hard in the head.

Charry hit the wall and fell to the ground. She was dead in an instance.

"CHARRY!" Ray yelled, but Charry lay motionless on the ground as Bob smirked at us.

“And let’s also get Kehli up huh?” Mikey said as he pointed his index finger at Kehli’s body.

When she had woken up too, she was the same as Bob and Frank.

“Now what…” Ray hissed as we all backed up into the wall in a bunch.

“Now what? I think we should kill you all...What do you think Frank?” said Kehli as she looked at Frank.

“That’s exactly what I was thinking Kehli…” Frank smirked as he took out his bloody knife.

I closed my eyes, gripping onto the hem of my shirt. This is the end…this is the end!

Suddenly, a blast of light erupted out of nowhere around us.

Mikey was lying on the ground, unconscious, and so was Frank, Kehli, and Bob.

“Wh..who are you guys?” Sarah whimpered, but they said nothing, they only knelt down beside each of the guys on the ground and began to take a light out of them.

“Who are you guys!” Ray yelled, which made the people all stop and look towards us.

“We are from the Los Adolescentes…and we have come to save you and your friends.” The girl with black hair said as she helped Frank up who woke up and looked at us.

“G..Guys?” Frank cried out as he came rushing to Ray and hugged him.

Ray patted Frank’s back and smiled warmly.

“You’re back to normal! And you’re alive!” Gerard cried as he hugged Frank.

The girl with short black hair and black-framed glasses and the other girl with long curly brown hair and green eyes helped Kehli up.

Once Kehli got up, she rushed over to where Frank was, who embraced her in a loving hug.

The three girls smiled as we hugged each other.

“Who are you guys anyway? And how did you come here?” I asked.

“I am Diane Lotus and I can read people’s minds very easily.” The long curly haired girl said.

“I’m Luna Met, I was with the vampire angels until these two helped me remind me of who I really was.” The girl with short black hair and glasses said.

“And I’m Maddie Simpleton and I have the power to go through anything, even people. We helped each other to defeat the vampire angels because we disguised ourselves as one of them.” Said the girl with black hair.

“We’re happy that you helped us and saved our friends.” Ray smiled

“No big deal.”

Gerard’s POV

Bob was also revived and Silvia and Charry, who weren't effected by anything, was also revived too.

“Now I guess it’s about time we get back to school with that transportation device huh?” Diane said.

We all smiled at each other and nodded our heads.

As Bella took out the device, we all saw a movement in the corner.

“You think you can escape from here? You’re wrong…”

Heaven help us now

Come crashing down

And hear the sound

As you’re falling down…


To Be Continued...
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to change some of the story stuff in all the chapters and also change some of the names and characters. None of the characters that people have told me have changed. :)