The Umbrella Academy

Oh Baby All I Want For Christmas Is You

Billie’s POV

It’s been 4 months since the first day of school.

It was December 25 which meant it was Christmas. I looked out the window and noticed it was snowing. I thought it just always rained but I guess not.

Tre and Mike were playing Guitar Hero II on our X-Box 360 that Gerard had given us in the corner of the room. They were my roommates luckily. Some other people got worse, I know.

All my friends got paired up with each other like Gerard was paired up with Frank but Frank was never to be seen while free time. Gerard and the others had told me that he’s been dating a girl named Kehli Gainey. She’s a half vampire but because her mother is one of the teachers here, her mother told her to take a class with The Secret Keys.

Luckily, this news had not been known by the other students, which is better for us.
But I was happy for them. I would never tell them to break up just because they are different, I’m not that kind of guy.

I wonder what they’re going to do today since it’s Christmas? Hm…

“Hey Billie! Aren’t you going to play or not?” Tre asked me.

I turned to them from where I was seated, breaking away from my thoughts.

“I’m going to play again if you’re just going to sit there Billie!” Mike exclaimed.

“Hey! That’s so unfair!!” I pouted and dived in next to the two of them and took hold of the guitar as the game started up.

Meanwhile…

Bob’s POV

Ray was sitting on the floor, opening his present from me.

“Oh my fucking god Bob!! You did not get me this!!!” Ray yelled, jumping up and down with his Guitar Hero II as the others in the room laughed.

Of course, the others meaning Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Silvia, and Kehli.

Silvia was sitting on my lap. She looked at me and whispered into my ear,

“I have a surprise for you Bob…”

I raised my eyebrow.

“And I wonder what that would be…” I said, hugging her middle.

She giggled as I nuzzled my head into the small of her back. I really liked doing that because she smelled good and I loved to hear her giggle.

“I’ll give it to you later Bob.” She sighed as she got off my lap after a quick kiss.

She got her presents from the back of the couch and gave it to each of us.

“It’s not really that much but…Merry Christmas guys. You too Kehli!” Silvia said and we all opened our rather big presents and the first one to shout something was Frank.

“Oh my god Silvia! When did you have the time to do this? And how did you fucking draw this?!” Frank shouted as everyone looked at Frank and begin to laugh as they showed each other their presents.

Each paper the guys were holding up had a portrait of each of the guys. It was freakin awesome!

“There are others for Billie, Mike, Tre, Quinn, Jeph, and Bert so please keep this a secret from them?” she pleaded with her puppy dog eyes.

“Aww…sure we’ll keep it a secret sugar.” I said and everyone nodded their heads as they examined their own drawings.

Gerard's POV

After some moments of commenting and laughing, we decided to go over to Green Day’s room, which was the name of the band Billie, Mike, and Tre were in.

We quietly went down the hallway and saw that the door was open to the room. There was this really loud noise that evidently sounded of Guitar Hero II being played. They were probably playing the one I had given Billie today as his present.

“Guys! It’s Christmas and you guys are playing Guitar Hero II by yourselves? How lonely are you guys?” Frank said sarcastically.

The guys turned around and said in unison,

“Shut the fuck up Frank Anthony Iero!”

Frank tried to act like he was hurt but a smile was creeping onto his face.

We all begin to laugh as Billie got up from where he was and put his hand on Frank’s shoulder.

“It’s just a joke. Hey, you guys want to come in?”

“SURE!!!” We all said and went into their room.

After Silvia gave them their presents, we all begin to ask random things.

“Well, how are you love birds doing?” Tre asked, looking at Frank and Kehli.

They looked at each other and their faces turned red.

Haha, they looked even cuter because Frank was hugging her middle and his chin was resting on her shoulder.

“Um..well…fine…” Frank mumbled.

I saw Bob slide his arm around Silvia’s waist and nuzzle his head into her back as she giggled. He really liked doing that for some reason.

“And how are you two doing?” Mike asked, apparently looking at Bob and Silvia.

“We’re doing good.” Bob said and Silvia nodded her head, smiling at them.

“HEY! Why aren’t you guys turning red?” Frank complained.

“Cause they don’t care about other people seeing them together Frankie.” Kehli said as she began to kiss his lips.

“Hey hey hey!! Minors here!!!” Billie said, pointing at Mikey, Ray, Tre, Mike, and me.

“Who you calling minors Billie!” Ray whined and Mikey, Tre, Mike, and Ray tackled Billie down and they all begin to wrestle.

Silvia sighed.

“God, they haven’t changed since middle school!”

“I know, they’re still kids….like 5 years old or something?” Bob said and I chuckled.

Frank and Kehli were already on the sofa, making out.

I went over to the window and looked outside. It was snowing. Snowing? I thought it only rained...oh well...everything is never perfect...like my life.

I still remember to this day the only girl that I loved who left me there all alone in the cold this very Christmas day. Standing outside under the street lights in the dark, all alone.

Tears begin to fall down from my eyes as I let myself sit down on the windowsill and I begin to sing that very song..that very song I always sang to her on Christmas Day.

“I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need. I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree. I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know. Make my wish come true, baby all I want for Christmas is you…”

Tears fell down one by one. I suddenly felt a warm hand on my cheek.

“Geegee…I missed you…” they whispered and I looked behind me to see that girl, that girl I had loved so much, standing there in front of me.

Everyone stared at the girl with wide eyes as I hugged her.

“Why…how…but…I thought you…” I gasped as she cupped my face in her hands.

“I missed you so fucking much Gerard. My parents finally let me go to this school. I’m in The Secret Keys, same as you.” She said, her voice so soft that it made my heart melt.

“I missed you too Eliza.” I sobbed as I hugged her, her long dark hair swirling around me.

Ray was the only one smiling in the room.

“Welcome back to the gang Eliza. Guys!!! Don’t you remember her? Our former buddy from middle school! Hello? And Gerard’s official girlfriend? Hello!!! Earth to everyone!” Ray said sarcastically which loosened up the tension a bit.

“Oh…Eliza Cut?? Is that really you?!” Silvia squealed, running over to her as Eliza turned and embraced her.

“Silvy? How long has it been since I’ve seen you?! You’ve lost your glasses and you have red streaks in your hair!! You’ve changed!!” she exclaimed.

“You too!! You changed your hair style!! I can’t believe you’re here!”

Kehli looked at Eliza but suddenly turned away from her.

“What’s wrong sugar?” Frank asked, stroking her hair.

“She’s…she’s…”

“Hm?”

“Vampires are afraid of Angels aren’t they?” Eliza said, looking at Frank.

I looked at her with wide eyes.

“You’re an angel?”

“Half to say. My mom is one, but my dad is human. Very awkward for me. I never knew that until I got here. Luckily, no one suspected me as a half angel and let me pass as a student for The Secret Keys.”

I looked at Frank who was rubbing Kehli's back as she shivered of fright in his arms.

Silvia looked at Eliza with horrified eyes and suddenly ran out the door.

“Silvia?!” Bob said.

Mikey ran out the door after Silvia.

“What is going on?” Billie asked, still on the floor with Tre and Mike.

“She…she’s afraid…she got scared…she…her…parents were both..both..” but Kehli couldn't finish her sentence because at the next moment, I heard Silvia coughing and Mikey yelling down the hall for help.

Eliza ran off to where Silvia was and we ran after her.

We saw a horrifying site.

Mikey was holding Silvia in his arms as she coughed up a black substance from her mouth. It wasn't blood, I knew that, but then, what was it?

Eliza covered her mouth and fell back into my arms.

“What’s wrong with her?” Mikey asked in a worried tone.

“She’s …urs….” I heard Kehli whisper.

“What?”

“She’s cursed under a spell Gerard. This isn’t just any curse. This is a curse that angels give to those people who have turned their back on.” Eliza cried out.

Silvia only coughed out the substance and held her stomach as she did.

“Mikey..let..go…” Silvia gasped and she rolled out of Mikey’s arms and put her hand to her throat.

“What the hell-“

But Ray was cut off by Silvia pressing her pendant she was always wearing, to her throat and a light swallowed up Silvia’s throat and the next moment, she was lying on the floor, breathing sharply.

Bob ran over to her and cradled her in his arms as she began to cry.

“Silvia…Silvia..hush…” Bob said as he soothed her.

“It’s Christmas and every Christmas I always had this problem. I hate Lilia for bringing hatred into my heart. I don’t hate Eliza, I was just shocked.” She turned her head to face Eliza. “I’m so sorry Eliza, I didn’t mean to just run out. Just that…that angel…that knife…my parents…I…I really didn’t know if I should tell you guys but…I never did anything wrong to anyone…” she sobbed and Eliza reached out and held her hand.

“I’ll always support you Silvia. I’ll help you break that curse whatever it takes.” She said as Silvia smiled weakly.

“Thanks Eliza…and thanks for coming back for Gerard….” She said as her eyes closed and her hand went limp in Eliza’s hand.

“What’s wrong with her?” Ray asked, really worried.

“Sleepy…I guess.” Mikey chuckled as Silvia slept peacefully in Bob’s arms.

Everyone laughed softly as we all went back to our own rooms, Silvia on Bob’s back sleeping soundly.

To be continued…