Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Truth or dare.

We laid like that for hours, talking about nothing and everything. Embry filled me in on what had happened when I was away. He told me about Seth and his wife, Maggie, who got their first son only a month ago, they were naming him Harry, after Leah and Seth’s father. And Leah’s daughter turning six. Even thou most of the wolves had stopped phasing; they still were like family to each others.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I sat up and looked at the display; it was the Loch Ness monster calling.
“Hey Loch Ness!” I said in to the phone.
“Bri! Where are you guys?” She yelled so loud I had to hold the phone away from my ear. I laughed.
“I don’t really know.” I told her. “Embry showed me this amazing place, a willow Ness! Can you believe it? I thought it grew mostly in Asia and Europe.”
“Yeah yeah, Get home! Jake and I want to hang out with you two guys.” I looked over to Embry to see what he thought. He shrugged and smiled.
“Yeah, sure, we’re coming. See you soon monster.” I laughed evilly. I hung up on her.

“Embry..!” I whined, “I don’t want to leave!” He laughed and pushed himself up from the ground, pulling me after him. I leaned against his chest.
“I think we should go socializing with the world around us for a few hours. Don’t worry; we’ll go back later. Maybe we should ask your parents if you’re allowed to sleep out in the woods.” He said and kissed my head.
“Yeah yeah sure.” I muttered.

Embry phased and we took off towards home. The way back took less time than earlier. He stopped a few yards from my rocky ring. I started to walk forward as Embry phased back and took his clothes on. I saw Ness and Jake in the middle. Ness sat cross legged with Jakes head in her lap.

“Hey halflings, what’s up?” I asked them cheerfully. Both of them glared at me as I sat down from across them. Jake sat up and Em sat down beside me and took my hand.
“Nothing much, we were just bored. And Edward threw us out from the house telling us to do something fun.” Jacob flashed a cheeky grin.
“Yeah, so we thought we should play truth or dare.” Loch Ness said, obviously proud for coming up with the idea.

I looked at them skeptically. I never really liked playing truth or dare. It always ended with me embarrassed. Embry stroked my hand with his thumb.
“Okay..” I smiled unsure. Loch Ness started to bounce up and down where she sat.
“Me first, me first,” she said excitedly, “hm.. Bri! Truth or dare?” she asked me and smiled evilly. I obviously couldn’t take truth; she’d make me say something I would regret.
“Dare, I guess.” I regretted it the minute it was said. I could see in her face that dare was exactly what she’d wanted me to take.
“I dare you to kiss Embry.” I heard Embrys mouth drop open. She smiled at me looking satisfied. I guessed this was what she and Jake planned all along when he started to laugh uncontrollably. As I said, it always ended with me embarrassed.

I sat there, hoping she would say she was joking. Jake stopped laughing.
“Bri, you have to do it, it’s a dare.” Loch Ness said. I never thought my first kiss would happen with an audience. I sighed. I turned towards Embry; he was looking down at me. I leaned forward and pecked the corner of his mouth, he smiled at me.
“Hey, that wasn’t a real kiss!” Jake argued. Just as I was about to defend myself Embry did.
“Sure it was! And it was great.” he said and put his arm around me. I blushed. Jake sighed. “Your turn.” he told me.
“Loch Ness,” I said, “truth or dare?” I raised my eyebrow.
“Dare.” she said.

“I dare you to go tell Edward you’ve lost your virginity. And you can’t tell him about this dare in your mind.” I smiled at her. Jake started to laugh again, but I heard the nervous edge to it. I felt Embry shake beneath me, cracking up.
“No! I can’t do that, you must be kidding! Please, Bridget, don’t do this to me, please!” she begged me with pleading eyes and her lip pouting.
“You have to do it, it’s a dare.” I used her own words against her. She stood up in a flash. Then turned around and stalked away in the direction of the main house. I knew she always went through with the dares. So know she was going to tell her father she’d lost her virginity. Jacob stared helplessly at me. I smirked.

Loch Ness was out of sight in seconds.

~~~
Payback time! Mwohahaha. Edward is going to flip. But then he would read her thoughts and see it just was a dare. I do have some brains.
But we’re always like this, we both know the other inside out and we know that we’re not soreheads.

My first kiss happened with an audience. Well well, you can’t plan everything in life. But Embry liked it! Those few words made me feel so happy. I think things are gone change between us.
♠ ♠ ♠
WhooHoo! Chapter TEN! I'm amazing. lol not really, but I never believed the story would get this far.

72 readers! Thank you and I love you all!

Comment/Rate/Subscribe ?