Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Weeping Willow.

“Come, I have to show you a place I found.” Embry said with an eager voice as he pulled my hands. I laughed lightly. “Hm…” He paused and looked thoughtful, “I guess it’s pretty far from here, so it’ll be easier if I run as a wolf.” he agreed with himself. I got exited. I hadn’t seen or run with him as a wolf for a long time.

I closed my eyes as he stripped out of his clothes and phased. Then I felt a wet nose touch my hands and I looked up at his wolf face. I stroked his cheek lightly, feeling the texture of his fur under my fingers. I pulled his face down and pecked him between his eyes. He licked my face in return. I wiped it away on the sleeve of my sweater.
“You know? I think I like it better when you kiss me as human.” I told him and hugged his massive head.

I went around to his side. He bent down so that I managed to jump up on his back. I got a good grip on the fur of his shoulders and bent forward.
“I’m ready.” He barked a laugh. Then we shot forward in a speed like you couldn’t believe. I clung to his back with all my might.

I started to notice when we came closer to the top of a mountain when the forest thinned out. I thought he would stop soon, but he just continued downhill when we reached the top.

He held a steady phase the whole time and it was calming to listen to his heart. It felt like I could fall asleep, but I knew it wouldn’t be so smart.

He started to slow. I looked up and saw that the surrounding woods were very thick. He stopped when we walked into a clearing, it was fairly big. I jumped down and landed softly on the ground with a thud. I looked around. Then I saw it, it was gigantic! There was a beautiful willow in the middle of the clearing. It looked like the whole woods were centered around it, like it was their leader or something. I stared at it stunned. Willows are my favorite type of tree.

I felt Embry phase beside me.
“So, what do you think?” he asked me as he took my hand.
“It’s – wow. It is unbelievable beautiful.” was all I managed to get out of my mouth.
“Yeah, I thought you would think so.” I could hear the pleased smile in his voice. “It gets even more beautiful.” he said as he lead me forward. We ran towards it together.

“I didn’t know the willows grew here.” I said.
“Neither did I, maybe its special.” he hugged me closer.

As we walked through its leaves my mouth fell open. It felt like we walked into a separate world, a world that did not belong with the rest. Like all that mattered was here and now. Me and Embry.

Under the willows massive canopy the ground was dry and we laid down, holding hands.

Our weeping willow.

~~~
I have always been very fond of the willows. I have only seen one two or three times in real life. But its canopy made out of the leaves and branches always made me feel secure, no matter where in the world I was.

I have this secret dream, that one time in the future; I will get married under one, and preferable to Embry. No one’s know about that, not even the mind reader.
♠ ♠ ♠
The ninth chapter, next one is the tenth! wow, I did not believe I would get this far. thanks for all the comments, the subscrivers and all that stuff.

I would like to thank KeysOnAChain for the story title, it sounds much better than the firs one. Check out her stories, their great : )

Yesterday, as I laid out in the snow, staing up at the fullmoon I got an idea for what is gone happen and how I'll get there. I got the idea after reading the end of Breaking Dawn : P

Good Night all the people out there, I love you for reading my story, Please Comment/Rate/Subscribe : )