Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

First Kiss.

I laid down a quilt close to the tree trunk. Embry sat down, leaned against the tree and patted the place beside him. I sat down and he put his arm around me. I sighed.

"You know you're a good kisser, right?" Embry asked me. I blushed all the way from my hair to my neck.
"It was not a real kiss." I mumbled.
"I liked it anyway." He smiled down at me. I buried my face in his t-shirt. "Hey ... what's wrong? "he asked me.
"It's nothing, it's just silly."
"Tell me." He said softly.
"I just did not want our first kiss to be in front of an audience." I said embarrassed.

"We can try again, you know. We could just forget that truth or dare thing and have our first kiss now, but only if you want. I do not want to push you. "He said. His voice a little insecure and the words were said a little too quickly, but I heard the meaning behind all of them.
"I would love for you to kiss me Embry Call. 'I said and looked down.

He lifted my chin with his finger so that I stared into his deep brown eyes, and I saw a glow I had not seen before. He put one of his hands on my left chin and pulled me closer with the other hand on the small of my back. I looked down again, and rested my forehead against his cheek.
"Are you sure?" He whispered. I knew he did not want me to do something I was not ready for. I nodded and looked up again. He was closer than I thought.

He closed the last inch between us and pressed his lips against mine in a soft but hesitant kiss. He pulled away after a few seconds. I blushed and smiled. Embry smiled too, only his smile almost reached from ear two ear. That made me smile bigger too.

"You know you're a good kisser, right?" I asked in a low voice. He chuckled.
He pulled me onto his lap and kissed me again. This kiss was not as hesitant as the first one. I put my hand on his neck so that he was Unable to pull away. It felt like our lips were made to fit each other. I sighed into the kiss and pulled myself even closer to him.

Embry started two kiss down my jaw to my earlobe. My breath was ragged. I pulled his lips back to mine just as he pulled us both down on the soft quilt. My hands touched the rock hard muscles under his T-shirt. Of course, I have touched them before, but not like this. I kissed down his neck, to the neckline of his t-shirt and without having to ask him, he took if off. My hands touched all over his arms and stomach, memorizing them. His hand went under my tank top, touching my sides. I got goose bumps all over my body. Just as he was about to take my top of I had to pull away.

"I can not. I'm sorry. "My voice apologetically, breathing heavily.
"It's okay. I can wait. "I smiled at him. He reflected my smile back at me. He Breathed heavily too. "Do you want to sleep?"
"Yes, but I have change first." I stood up and walked over to the backpack were I had thrown it away. I picked out a big t-shirt, probably Embry's because I love to sleep in big shirts, and a tights, I am addicted to them.

I walked back over to the quilt.
"I can take a walk while you change if you want." He said, getting up.
"No, you can stay."
"But what if your dad or Edward finds out I saw you change?" He asked me nervous.
"Do not worry, I'll tell them to back off." I said, then added teasingly "Who's afraid of the big bad vampire?" He laughed.

I took of my tank top, then my tights. I saw Embry's eye widen. I felt very self conscious.
"What?" I asked shyly and crossed my arms over my pink bra.
Embry stood up, uncrossed my arms and wrapped his arms around me "You look beautiful." He muttered into my hair.

I got changed and crept under the quilt next to Embry.
"I love you Bee." He whispered into my ear.
"I love you too Em, with my whole heart."

He cleared his throat, and then looked me seriously in the eyes.
"Will you be my girlfriend, Bridget?"
"Yes. Yes I will be your girlfriend. "I told him as I crashed my lips to his.

I fell asleep, my body tangled with his, peacefully out in the woods, under our Weeping willow.

~ ~ ~

I love him. I truly do. I hope to be with him my whole life, my whole human and immortal life. Because I love him and he loves me. That's how easy it is, or how complicated it is.
♠ ♠ ♠
100 readers. Fun.

Banner: http://www.polyvore.com/will_love_you_forever_banner/set?id=14030306

Please make me one?

Comment / Rate / Subscribe!