Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Pretty Pictures.

Embry's Point of View.

I waved goodbye to Bee just after breakfast. She was going with Nessie and Alice to buy dresses for tomorrow. She had no Idea; it surprised me that she didn’t remember.
After they left, Jake and I got back to the food, not full yet. Bella’s cooking was almost as good as my mom’s. After I finished the food, I went out running on four legs, Jake still in the white vampire house.

It’s been a while since I visited my mom. When Bri was gone, I was mostly a wolf. And thou my mom eventually got to know I, and my friends, were shape-shifter I couldn’t just show up when my emotion was such a mess. And after my mom found out I was shape-shifter, she told me who my father is. It was a shock, and still is, but the whole pack accepted it after a while. Jacob had the biggest problem with it, seeing that is was his father, Billy Black, who was also my father. But we worked it out. I have been getting closer to Billy and the rest of Jacobs family, but I don’t call Billy dad or anything.

And I had to bring Bri to my mom also, they went along just great and mom loves her like she is the best thing in the world. She was also sad when Bri left, but not as bad as I was. As I have said before, I was a total mess. I couldn’t stop worrying about her. I was as worried about her then as I was when the Volturi came to check what was going on.

They came when she was three years old. I remember it clearly. Our whole family was worried about her, both vampires and werewolves. I remember the feeling of her small child hands gripping the fur of my back as the black and grey cloaked vampires came into view. I think everybody felt a certain déjà vu from the time it happened with Nessie, though there weren’t as many of neither the Volturi nor us, only the Denali clan and the Amazons, who had grew very close to our family. I remember Bri getting as fascinated by Zafrina’s pretty pictures as Nessie were. They still visit from time to time, usually once a year.

The Volturi had left us peacefully, once again, seeing that she would, in the future, be changed into a vampire. Aro only believed us after hearing Alice’s thoughts of the future, though I think he was as fascinated by Alice as the kids were by Zafrina.

Before they left, the Volturi promised to be back on her eighteen birthday to check that we had fulfilled our side of the deal. So, tomorrow they will be here in exactly two years. I felt a shiver run thru my body.
I didn’t like the thought of her to be changed into a vampire a bit. It was almost disgusting that the love of my existence would be changed into the thing that made me the monster I was.

And if we ever want to have kids, we will have to have them in the run of two years.
The worst thing yet was that she doesn’t know that the Volturi will come.

^^^

They had been gone for awhile now. I changed back to human and walked the last mile to the house. When I neared it I could smell the smell of fresh cooked steak with potatoes. Just as I walked in to the kitchen to check the food out closer I heard Alice’s car race down the winding drive way. A smile crept on my lips. I walked out on the porch just as the car screeched to a stop in front of it. Alice was out in a flash, then grabbed several garments bags and flew inside the house. Nessie got out of the car and darted inside the house to find Jake.

I lost all focus when I saw her. She got out of the car and walked slowly towards me.
“I missed you!” I whispered in her ear as I hugged her close. She didn’t say anything, just pressed her lips against mine. I couldn’t help thinking about yesterday, how good it felt to hold her in my arms, when we both were almost entirely undressed.

“YOU SAW HER?!” I heard someone yell from inside the house, Edward. SHIT! I wanted to rip my head off for thinking that thought.
“Oh don’t you worry, I’ll do that for you!” Edward threatened me as he held me up against a nearby three. Everything happened very quickly. I managed to get Bri out of the way before he was out of the house. Everyone was out of the house in a flash. Edward pulled back his fist to hit me.
“No!” I heard Bri’s heart breaking scream.”Edward DON’T! Please!” she pleaded him.
Emmet appeared behind Edward and lowered his fist. “Edward what’s going on?” he demanded to know. Edward drew in a sharp breath and gave me a death glare.
“Last night, he saw your daughter in only her underwear.” He struggled to keep calm just as I felt a granite hard fist connect with my nose, then it hit me again.
“No, DAD please stop! Don’t!” Bri cried as she tried to pull Emmet off of me. “I let him! I told him he could watch! Please just stop.” Jasper and Carlisle pulled Emmet of me. I could feel that my nose was broken in several places.
“She is just a CHILD!” Emmet yelled at my face.
“Dad! Please don’t be mad at him. I GAVE him my permission!” Bri pleaded again. It broke my heart to see the tears run down her cheeks. Her face was red; she was embarrassed that she had to yell that I saw her in her underwear in front of her whole family.

“Just please stop…” she said one final time before she ran into the forest. I broke my nose again, so that it would heal right, before I ran after her. She laid curled together in her rocky ring. She was sobbing furiously and the tears were streaming down her cheeks still. I had never seen her so upset, sad, embarrassed and mad. It broke my heart.

“I’m so sor – “ I began as I laid down and held her, she broke me off.
“Don’t you dare say your sorry!” she yelled. “Look at you. Look what MY father did to you. I am so sorry Embry. I really am.” She broke down. She didn’t stop crying. I didn’t know what to do. I just lay there, holding her in my arms trying to comfort her.
“I love you.” I whispered in her ear. She just continued to cry.

~~~

How can she think this is her fault? I will be all healed and good again in less than an hour and she blames herself. Seeing her like that broke my heart in a thousand pieces. Sometimes I just feel so… helpless…
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 15. Embrys point of view. Filler? but good?

Thank you for all the suggestion on places for they to move. I choose Glennallen, Alaska, because of all the surrounding woods. So thank you, Becca (KeysOnAChain) for the great suggestion. I'll send you a message tomorrow If I get the time.

Comment/Rate/Subscribe ?