Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Hate.

How could he? How dared he to hit Embry? And Embry tried to say ‘I’m Sorry’. Why would he say he was sorry when it all was my fault? I should’ve told Edward or dad that Embry had seen me in my underwear. I hate Edward’s mind reading. I hate my dad for punching Embry. I hate them.

I was still lying in the rocky ring with Embry’s arms around me. I cried. I was so embarrassed. And so mad! I heard someone walk into the ring. I turned and saw that my dad stood there with a sorry look on his face. I don’t know what happened, I just got so furious, I jumped out of Embry’s arms and ran over to Emmett and hit him on his chest. I tried to shove him.

“How could you?!” I yelled at him, “How dare you to hit my boyfriend?! Haven’t you even considered that for all you know, I have already lost my virginity to him? That I love him with all of my heart, and that I don’t want to hide anything from him, my body included?” I yelled.

I continued to hit him; I knew that he didn’t get hurt from it and that I probably would end up with bruises all over my hands, but I did not care.

“I hate you! I really HATE you Emmett!” I yelled at his face. I felt the anger drain from my body and I got dizzy. I started crying again as my body slumped towards the ground. Emmett caught me before I hit the ground and he held me against his chest. I started to push against him, but my attempts were pretty pointless.
“Let me go!” I cried. “I don’t want to talk to you.”
“Then don’t talk.” was his only reply. He did not set me down, he just held me.

Then everything went black.

^^^

“Carlisle, what’s wrong with her?” I heard a worried voice, dad.
“She only passed out; she’s going to be fine.” Carlisle said in a calm voice.
“But why did she pass out?” another worried voice asked, mom I suspected.
“She got too stressed. Her body only tries to protect her.”
My eyes felt so heavy, I didn’t manage to open them, and I couldn’t find my voice either.
I heard someone whisper in my ear. “Bee, you have to come back to me. Please.”
It was a voice I would have recognized anytime, anywhere.
“Embry…” I mumbled. Many relieved sighs. “Where am I?” I asked.
“You’re on the couch, in the main house.” I was surprised that he understood what I was saying.

“Dad,” I said my hands reaching, my eyes still sealed shut. “I’m sorry I said I hate you. I didn’t mean it.” I whispered as a cold pair of arms held mine. My voice was cracking. “Don’t worry honey, you have all the right to hate me right now, I should’ve never have hit Embry. Can you forgive me?” he asked in a sincere voice. I opened my eyes and stared into his golden ones.
“Yes.”

He smiled at me.

~~~

I have never felt so much hate before. I have never been a person to be violent, and though I know my dad didn’t get hurt, I still can’t believe I hit him.

I love him, I truly do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short? I just wanted to show another side of Bridget. She's not a cry baby, if it looks like that, she just have all this emotions, but she's not quit sure what to make of them.

The 'action' will soon begin : P Lol...

Chapter 18 is getting really long (I'm writing it now) and I think I'll have to split it.

I don't think I have much time updating from Sunday till Thursday.
'Cause Sunday, I'm going to ride, bake christmas cookies and study for a test till Wedensday.
Monday till Tuesday my class is sleeping at a big cabin of some sort.
And Wedensday night is Christmas Prom...

Comment/Rate/Subscribe : )

~~~

Bree.