Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

New Town.

We ate Bella’s dinner and laughed and had a blast. Everyone was seated around the gigantic dining room table. After all four plates were rinsed off and washed, Carlisle cleared his voice.

“So, there is a matter we have to discuss.” he said. I looked at him questioningly, and then I saw that the others were not confused at all. “We have put this off for too long now, and to keep our secrets a secret, it’s time for us to move again.”

I counted in my head. We moved back on Friday, and today it was Saturday. I gasped. “But I have only been here for two days!”
“Bri, we have to keep ourselves a secret! We have already been here 10 years to long, we can’t stay any longer. We’re moving Monday.” Rosalie told me.

“So where is this new town?” I asked in a suspicious, seeing that everyone else knew, and seemed to be okay with it.
“Glennallen, Alaska.” Edward said.
“ALASKA?!” I yelled and pushed away from the table, the chair crashing against the wall. I saw Esme wince. “I do not want to move back to that god forsaken state!”
Jacob stood up to, and hovered over me from the other side of the table, “Calm down Bri! We all like us here. But we have to move to keep our selves a SECRET!” His voice rose on the last words.
“Why don’t you calm down Jake?! I don’t ever want to live in Alaska again! It’s only a desolated hell hole.”

“Language, Bridget!” Rosalie yelled at me.
“Why the hell do you care?!” I yelled back at her “We only just moved back here!”
“Were moving either you like it or not.” Rose was furious at me; I saw it in her face.
“I don’t want to move to fucking ALASKA!” I was not backing down.
“That’s it Bri, we’re moving, that’s final. And you are grounded.” Emmett said in an angry voice.
“Oh, Okay, so, I’m like grounded for two days? FINE!”

I ran out of the house, in the directions of our house. I understand that we have to move, but couldn’t we wait till after the summer, Or at least a month? It would not make a difference. The little house came into view. Why move when they just have built a house? Stupid I say, Stupid!

My window was open so I just jumped in. I sat on my bed with my arms crossed. I’m sure that if I were in a cartoon, smoke would have come out of my ears.

I heard someone coming into my bedroom through the window, Embry, I knew without looking.
“Why don’t you want to move Bee?” he asked silently.
“I don’t want to live in Alaska.”
“But why?” he asked again
“I have lived there before. I just did. I lived there for the three worst month of my life. I don’t want to go back there.” I confessed to him.
“I know that Bee, but now we’ll go together.”
I lit up. “You’re coming too?” I asked with a smile.
“Yeah, of course I am, you think I’ll let you go again? That would’ve killed me.” He put his arm around me and pulled me down on the bed.
“Well, that changes things. I will go to the worlds end for you Em.” I smiled.
He lifted my head so that he could softly kiss me.

“I was thinking about taking you to the willow tonight, but, as the hot head you are, you’ve managed to get yourself grounded. And because I only think that’s fair, I will just spend the night here with you.” he laughed quietly. I grumbled.

~~~

Glennallen? Never even heard of it, but it seems like a small, small town.
That’s okay I guess, but I kind of like Forks. Guess I have to look it up on Wikipedia. But as long as I get to stay with Embry I’ll try to be happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to Becca for the great suggestion for a new town : )

Comment/Rate/subscribe !

Good Night peepz!