Sequel: Misguided Ghost

I Will Love You Forever

Amazing Story.

“I missed you to Zafrina. How is the rain forest?” I asked. She put her palm on my arm and a vivid picture of her beloved rainforest flashed through my mind. I giggled, just as I had when I was little. The others laughed with me.
“You must visit soon.” She smiled at me.

“You have to meet the newest member of our coven.” She said as she pulled away. She gestured to the unknown boy. “This is Blaze. He is Nahuel’s half brother.” He introduced us.
I extended my hand toward him; he took it and shook it lightly.

“Happy birthday, Bridget.” he smiled. His voice wasn’t accented as I believed it would have been.
“It’s nice to meet you Blaze, but call me Bri.” I smiled at him.

I figured I could talk to him and get to know him better, seeing that the others were in their own conversations. “How old are you?” I asked him, curious.
“I just turned twenty.” He told me.
“Where did you live before you joined Zafrina’s family? Sorry for all the questions by the way.” I smiled shyly.
“It is okay.” He smiled amused. “I lived mostly with my family, but the last five years or so by myself. My father checks in from time to time. And right before
Christmas last year, he told me about Nahuel, and I decided to find him.”

“Can I ask you about your mother? Or is that rude?” I looked down on the floor.
He chuckled. “No, it’s okay. It’s a pretty amazing story actually.” He looked at me. He had dark brown eyes, just the same as Nahuel, and dark curly hair.
“My mother knew about vampires long before she met my father. She lived on the Filipinos. She was raised by a vampire, my grandmother, Rani, I think her name was. My mother name was Mina.
“Rani was something like Carlisle; she had studied medicine, though she did not practice. And when my mother got pregnant with Joham, Rani knew straight away, that the baby, me, would crave for blood. She watched over Mina for thirty days, then she gave Mina enough drugs to knock her out and she managed to get me out. Mina survived as human, amazingly.
“Sadly, my mother passed away five years ago. I haven’t seen Rani since, she’s still grieving.” He got this sad look on his face. I put my hand on his arm, apologetic.

“So what’s your story?” he asked.
“Well, it’s not as interesting as yours.” I laughed lightly.
“I want to hear it anyway.” He chuckled.
“Okay.” I smiled. “When I was about three months old, I got in a car accident with my parents. They died, but I survived with only a few scratches. Rosalie and Emmett adopted me shortly afterwards.” I told him before continuing; “I don’t know a lot about my biological parents. I don’t know a thing actually. They were never identified. It’s sad really. I don’t spend much time thinking about it though. I have my life and family here. And my future is with Embry.” I glanced over my shoulder and saw Embry talking to Nahuel.

“It’s sad with your parents. I hope you’ll find out more about them sometime.” He smiled at me, revealing a row of pearl white teeth.

I excused myself and walked over to Embry. He had his arms open, and I hugged him. He kissed me, but before I got the time to kiss him back properly, Alice cleared her throat to get everyone’s attention.

“It’s time for Bri to open her presents!” she proclaimed.
Presents, ah. I love them.

“First form Jacob and Nessie.” She came over with a big present. I ripped the paper of, revealing a big pink, old fashion suitcase. I hugged them both, Ness winked at me. I giggled quietly at her.

From Edward and Bella I got a charm bracelet with a heart shaped crystal, the same as Ness and Bella had. I knew it was from Edwards’s mother and it touched me that he wanted me to have one.

I got charms from everyone; I think Alice or someone told them, so that I could put it on my bracelet. I got a snowflake shaped crystal from the Denali’s, a wolf craved in wood from the Quileute’s and a jungle cat from the Amazon’s.

I got so many things I couldn’t keep track of who bought me what.
One gift stood out from all the rest though, the gift from my parents.

“Why do I have to go outside?” I whined as Emmett led me out the front door, with his hands clamped over my eyes.
“Patience, daughter.” He chuckled.
“You know I’m not a person with patience!” I laughed lightly. Everybody followed after us.
“Hold out your hand.” My mom ordered me. I obeyed. She put something in my hand. I touched it. I squealed.
“YOU BOUGHT ME A CAR?!!” I yelled. I bounced up and down. Dad hands were still covering my vision. They laughed at me, again.

He took his hands away, revealing a black car. I recognized the brand straight away. Ford Mustang, convertible.
“Oh my GOD! You guys bought me a Mustang, a black one? It’s the car of my dream. Oh my, it’s amazing!” I babbled on. “I can’t wait till I learn how to drive it! We have to go on a road trip.” I hugged both Rose and Emmett. I started giggling uncontrollably.

“Come, let’s take a drive.” Embry said, taking the key out of my shaking hand and pulling me toward the car.
My giggling continued.

~~~

Ever since I was eight and Rose brought me to a car show I have wished for a Mustang. They are beautiful and sleek. They just radiate grace when they are racing down a road. They actually reminds me of vampires when they are running.
Weird, I know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blaze is portraited by Bobby Morley.

I was just about to quit this story, because it felt likeI didn't get any comments or feedback, and it is very not tempting to write a story when no ones read it. But the I got two comments from 'JaspersGirl108' and 'franks_not_dead'. Thank you both, you practically saved the story.

I got a little writers block, but I think I passed it and I have written two new chapters. I'm sorry about not updating last week, as I have said before, it was a really busy week. Tomorrow the christmas holiday start. I'm hoping to write more then. But I'm going away for a week, and I don't know if I get to update then because there are no internet.

I'm want to write a new story, about one of the wolf's in the wolf pack. Let me know who you want it to be about. And I want to write a few oneshots (about twilight) . Let me know if you want me to write you one.

Also, I'm quitting the diary notes at the end of each chapter. They started to get annoying I think. I will only write them when their necessary .

Comment/Rate/Subscribe !

Lots Of Love,
BriVixen